Trans 'women' in female prisons (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
A report released by the Ministry of Justice (UK)

1627122059304.png

The report reveals that the overwhelming majority of transgender prisoners in the UK are men now identifying as women or other genders, at 111 of the 139.

It also revealed 42 of the prisoners are in women's jails with 22 of these now identifying as female - suggesting they were originally men.

The total is a rise on last year's figures which showed 125 transgender crims in 47 of the 124 jails in England and Wales with 60 of those serving time for sexual offences including 27 rapists.

All women identifying as men are in female prisons while some transgender men have moved to one of the 12 women’s jails across England and Wales.

Surely the answer is simple that if a 'woman' has a cock it goes to a male prison especially a nonce rapist. Im not saying this would cure sexual assaults in prison but it would stop men raping women in prison.

more on 'Karen'
Transgender prisoner sexually assaulted inmates at all-female prison

Another recent prison rape Amys story
'I was assaulted in a women's prison by an inmate with male genitalia'

The man in the photo has sexually assaulted 2 women in his womens prison he is also convicted paedophile and on remand for grievous bodily harm, burglary, multiple rapes and other sexual offences against women. Fucking incredible aint it.

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
A report released by the Ministry of Justice (UK)

View attachment 529911

The report reveals that the overwhelming majority of transgender prisoners in the UK are men now identifying as women or other genders, at 111 of the 139.

It also revealed 42 of the prisoners are in women's jails with 22 of these now identifying as female - suggesting they were originally men.

The total is a rise on last year's figures which showed 125 transgender crims in 47 of the 124 jails in England and Wales with 60 of those serving time for sexual offences including 27 rapists.

All women identifying as men are in female prisons while some transgender men have moved to one of the 12 women’s jails across England and Wales.

Surely the answer is simple that if a 'woman' has a cock it goes to a male prison especially a nonce rapist. Im not saying this would cure sexual assaults in prison but it would stop men raping women in prison.

more on 'Karen'
Transgender prisoner sexually assaulted inmates at all-female prison

Another recent prison rape Amys story
'I was assaulted in a women's prison by an inmate with male genitalia'

The man in the photo has sexually assaulted 2 women in his womens prison he is also convicted paedophile and on remand for grievous bodily harm, burglary, multiple rapes and other sexual offences against women. Fucking incredible aint it.
but god forbid we offend their feelings 😂😂

mrln

silent ghost

Dolly

Uppity cunt
this is such a strange thing to care about? are you doing this just to take a pass at trans people or am i missing something
Dont be so fucking idiotic, caring about women getting raped in prison by men in dresses is hardly strange. I have previously worked in the prison service in a cat A prison fyi. however if you want to twist it to something to suit your lefty whiney ideals crack on.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
Here is reality ,
In American prisons a trans-freak , if
" good looking " or " big enough" has it made.
Viscious fights and although rare ( so far) a real girl will murder another real girl.
The trans-freak gets anything and all things. Bed made, food, top notch dope , new clothes, laundry done, etc...
Just because of the dick.
Hmmmm, something to think about .

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Dont be so fucking idiotic, caring about women getting raped in prison by men in dresses is hardly strange. I have previously worked in the prison service in a cat A prison fyi. however if you want to twist it to something to suit your lefty whiney ideals crack on.
On the other hand, a trans cock in the pussy is probably better than the broom handle they normally would get...Male prisons are all about Fucking up the pooper, whereas female prisons are all about fucking up the box...

Back