"transabled" is apparently a thing - I want to kill these mental cases (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Some highlights.....

View attachment 483727

I'm serious, these assholes don't deserve to live. Just fucking euthanize them and use whatever spare parts you can harvest.
I've got a Louisville Slugger that'll take Care of this Bitches Blindness and any other Retarded Fkn thoughts She's got going on! This I promise U!...SP

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Me being angry is a scary thing.... lol
just be nice to the bunnies Mr Hulk

tenor (1).gif

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
everyones favorite internet damaged child jessi slaughter also claims this transabled bullshit along with a load of other internet attention seeking
Damien_Current.jpg
jessi with spacker sticks.jpg
made up shite
jess.jpg
am sooooo disabled.png

WickedMal

đź–¤ Death Queen đź–¤
Super Moderator
People like this need to have their necks broken and live life as true quadriplegics, with no access to social media. Don't think they'd like THAT :malifecent::Hurr:

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones

Some highlights.....

View attachment 483727

I'm serious, these assholes don't deserve to live. Just fucking euthanize them and use whatever spare parts you can harvest.
This is a symptom of the end , the decline of western civilisation is really snowballing . It's like the end of the Roman Empire , which had similar decadent , pathetic activity that occupied peoples minds rather than economy , defence etc . Sad , stupid cunts like this .......

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Myself, I don’t care what other people do. Most people would consider looking at gore all day weird as fuck. You wanna chop your legs off? Have at it! I guess I’m mostly libertarian, I think people should be left alone to do what they want to do as long as it’s not impeding on others rights to do the same.
Problem is that they then become a burden to family, friends & leech off the government (your tax dollars) when there was no burden to begin with.

toxicologist

Human Rage
What a waste there are genuine disabled people out there that would do anything to be normal. I recon these people should just be body donors and harvested for organs and help real disabled and people who would appreciate there body parts a hell of a lot more

toxicologist

Human Rage
And to deliberately blind yourself wtf my biggest fear is to go blind couldn’t imagine living without my sight and feel very sympathetic to blind people and would not wish it upon anyone. But to blind yourself wtf some real problem there!!!!!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
the people generally are high on the autism spectrum and over think their thoughts along linear logical pathways. My leg feels odd eventually turns into 'its not my leg... so I need it off.

Nuts anyway you look at it. Same with the rise of the transexual fashion. It will pass. We are just going through a new age of puritanism.

Back