Transgender man loses challenge to be named father... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
And he's a snail
Snail-King1.jpg

Fandango

This user was banned
Fucked up, you just have to listen to Ben Shapiro, he talks the honest and undeniable truth about this trans gender bull shit.

DeadCold

Rookie
:<_>: :rukidding::<_>:

A transgender man, who has given birth to a child and does not want to be described as "mother" on a birth certificate, has lost a legal battle.

Just read that earlier today HG. I just cant wrap my head around the BS behind it all. Give em access to any bathroom and all hell breaks lose :p

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
And I thought this movie was weird enough. Imagine it with a transgender twist?
Juniorposter.jpg

xMacy

Rookie
Poor child. I cant imagine what all the hormone therapy has done to it before it even entered the world.
Seriously, if you think you're a different gender than what's in your pants and seek out to become that gender, you need to be fucking gassed. I suggest a new holocaust on "transgender". Fucking disgusting.

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Listen dipshit you are FEMALE get it through your sick ass twisted mind,and like the other posters said her offspring is doomed.

Apexטורף

Fresh Meat
Allow the parent to love, to care for his child without interference from outsiders.

She should have been allowed to love herself without interference from outsiders. Then there would be no need to reference her as him. If you need to go to such lengths to alter your appearance and body, then you were not taught self-love or self-confidence. Further more, he/she/ze/zim whatever you want to address this person as. Became a "transman" before being pregnant. If she really wanted to live life and viewed herself as a man. She would have never gotten pregnant, something no man born a man has ever done.

Back