bizarre Translation Needed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

princeharming

undulating
mamma be teachin you right bitch sell that Thang before you end up looking like that tore up ho and you can't even give that flat tire lookin pussy away

Her momma wants her to sell her pussy "low key" ( hence finger quotes) but she don't be selling her pussy bish. First off, I wouldn't fuck her with Joe Bidens shriveled turkey neck cock let alone pay for it. It never ceases to amaze me. Just when I think I couldn't hate niggers one iota more they totally lower the bar and I'm consumed with hatred for them. Niggers truly are genetic debris that are fit only to use as landfill. They are a curse on humankind.... let's be done with their worthless asses once and for all!

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
'Espace_Zoologique.jpg

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
Here's your translation:

"Hello everyone. Despite my skin colour, I'm actually a law abiding citizen and a lovely person. I don't like bananas, and I'm absolutely not on benefits. Vagina"

There you go.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Anybody know how they started talking like that and why? I wonder what the history of it all is. Here in the UK lots of white dickheads try to talk in a Jamaican accent for some reason. Check Tom Hank's son out and he's not joking,he's being serious. I can't believe how much of a cunt he's making himself look.

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
Anybody know how they started talking like that and why? I wonder what the history of it all is. Here in the UK lots of white dickheads try to talk in a Jamaican accent for some reason. Check Tom Hank's son out and he's not joking,he's being serious. I can't believe how much of a cunt he's making himself look.

Hahahahaah what an absolute twat waffle. Please tell me someone has given him an absolute kicking for being an embarrasment.

Back