Tribes Ascend Beta (Online First-Person Shooter)

OP
Blaine

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Now that I've played for a few hours, I can confirm that it is indeed awesome. Give it a try, assholes.

OP
Blaine

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Everyone list your player name ITT. I got LizardKing to start playing, so if you're cool enough I'll ask him if he wants to add you. Mine:

Caiaphas

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Laptop says it has 1gig virtual graphics memory....Shit lags harder on my laptop than my desktop. Either way, it's not playable for me at this time. I got 250 gold if anyone wants the code.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
My desktop is a lemon and my laptop is junk.
I'm saving up some overtime to get me a good laptop.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
im surprised it even worked.. my comp is great but not for running games. i'd get a new one but they're way overpriced here, and usually all junk unless you know how to build one yourself.

OP
Blaine

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Everyone's welcome to join me in dominating the opposition. I've been having fun playing with LizardKing and Ninj.

Rosie, what's your player name? This isn't Farmville, so I assume you've already given up playing.... :lulz:

Untitled-1.png

Rosie

Laughing out loud.
Super Moderator
Everyone's welcome to join me in dominating the opposition. I've been having fun playing with LizardKing and Ninj.

Rosie, what's your player name? This isn't Farmville, so I assume you've already given up playing.... :lulz:
:rage: Grom told me that my computer isn't compatible.

Ninj! Is my computer compatible to play that damn game and kick Blaines butt?
If so......... LOL, you know what's coming next :lulz:

OP
Blaine

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
You do need a relatively fast processor and a good GPU to play the game enjoyably. What are your system specs?