Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Message to the voting cattle:

U know what's interesting about this Rant? It's Right on the Fkn Money Peeps!
Something I've always kept to myself;But now willing to Share,(it's nothing big),But I've NVR voted once in My Entire Life! And that's B'cuz I've NVR believed in the Government's Thievery,Their Corruption and Power Hunger for Control over Us;The People their supposed to Help and Protect! So Ya,I just thought I'd put that out there! Thanks for the Share!
🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP

Snor

Reboot Evolution
Something I've always kept to myself;But now willing to Share,(it's nothing big),But I've NVR voted once in My Entire Life! And that's B'cuz I've NVR believed in the Government's Thievery,Their Corruption and Power Hunger for Control over Us;The People their supposed to Help and Protect! So Ya,I just thought I'd put that out there! Thanks for the Share!
🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP
No Problem dude. I want to live in a free world again too. 👍🏻

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
I understand and agree with your feelings.
But disgust is our enemies objective. They don't want you I , all to vote.
But the communist-racist negores are all voting.
Better for us to vote in a thief.
Or our known enemies to vote in our doom.

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
Ya,It's like choosing between two Evils! And in the End,I don't think it really matters! The Administration that ends up in Office is always pre-chosen;And we're led to believe that We are in control by Voting! I doubt that we've ever had any real control;But that's just Me!
🤙...SP

Snor

Reboot Evolution
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
That you have a choice is a lie. Remember the Election of George Bush Jr? John Kerry was his opponent. What are they both? Members of "Skull and Bones"
No matter who you would have voted. They had both the same goal. War on selfcreated Terror. To keep the people again in constant Anger, Hate and Fear. Dividing was never as successful as today.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
That you have a choice is a lie. Remember the Election of George Bush Jr? John Kerry was his opponent. What are they both? Members of "Skull and Bones"
No matter who you would have voted. They had both the same goal. War on selfcreated Terror. To keep the people again in constant Anger, Hate and Fear. Dividing was never as successful as today.
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

I strongly recommend :

Hacking Democracy .

How the entire Bush family stole the election.
I have often pondered if our " elections" are genuine.
Watch :

Hacking Democracy .

If you ever felt our elections are up for grabs , this may resolve all doubt.

Back