Trump Erupted over Esper's De Facto Ban on Confederate Flag, Sources Say (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Biden has no idea where he is now, never mind anything else. That's what I heard.

The funny thing is these diversified Democrat clownshoes had a line up consisting of 1/1024th native Americans, proto-niggers, a beaner named Robert O'Rouke (to be sure, to be sure) assorted fags, several women and a legitimate communist running for this spot and the best they come up with is a OLD WHITE RICH DUDE who's held office for like 40 years.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME :lol:

The irony meter sounds like a fucking geigercounter@chernobyl around these people

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
The funny thing is these diversified Democrat clownshoes had a line up consisting of 1/1024th native Americans, proto-niggers, a beaner named Robert O'Rouke (to be sure to be sure) assorted fags, several women and a legitimate communist running for this spot and the best they come up with is a OLD WHITE RICH DUDE who's held office for like 40 years.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME :lol:
The irony meter sounds like a fucking geigercounter@chernobyl around these people

There's 328 million people in America, this simply cannot be the best two to put up for head honcho.

Saying that..Boris was the best we could do. So, fuck.

Back