Trump Extends Federal Ban Of "Critical Race Negro Theory" To Federal Contractors (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
ok come over. ill take you to his house. we will go to his grandmothers house. she will tell you. shes the person who told me. coincidentaly she was at my friends house when i dropped him off after work.
plus its known through out nyc trump had "standards" for who he and his father wanted to live in their buildings. thats church bro
i dont blame him...you should(but probobally dont)know that once negros get to 40% or more the neighborhood goes down....i see it everywhere where i live...its fact'...i have 2 black families that just bought homes on my street and i figure if they can afford to live here then there ok by me....the problem is they lower property values and thats a fact

mrln

silent ghost
i dont blame him...you should(but probobally dont)know that once negros get to 40% or more the neighborhood goes down....i see it everywhere where i live...its fact'...i have 2 black families that just bought homes on my street and i figure if they can afford to live here then there ok by me....the problem is they lower property values and thats a fact
thats because of the niggers. not the blacks. they give them a bad rap.
my boys grandfather was a surgeon. so he couldve afforded to live in trumps building. but because he was black (and well to do),he was profiled.
and i do know that when coloreds move in,value goes down. which is a shame. because like you said about affording to live where you live. racism will never die.

Back