Trump is a Tax Cheat (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

HG

95T exp
To achieve MAGA will take many many years and even then it wont last long - itll be a maybe decade long boom then some other countries fuck up will drag it away from the good times. This can be said of any 1st world country...

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
To achieve MAGA will take many many years and even then it wont last long - itll be a maybe decade long boom then some other countries fuck up will drag it away from the good times. This can be said of any 1st world country...
So you don't watch MSM, you view politics. Does that mean you watch US senate hearings, follow US foreign policy and legislature?

HG

95T exp
So you don't watch MSM, you view politics. Does that mean you watch US senate hearings, follow US foreign policy and legislature?
No, definitely not. Im a distant viewer, im right politically siding by reason and i know right from wrong. Progressive pandering is so far extreme that its beyond detrimental. Its happened in such a short period of time it hurts more than its possibilities could be. Thats what matters to everyday Americans. Foreign or financial isdues are like a tap on Jupiter - you can only get there in the secret spaceship.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
No, definitely not. Im a distant viewer, im right politically siding by reason and i know right from wrong. Progressive pandering is so far extreme that its beyond detrimental. Its happened in such a short period of time it hurts more than its possibilities could be. Thats what matters to everyday Americans. Foreign or financial isdues are like a tap on Jupiter - you can only get there in the secret spaceship.

Biden and Harris aren't progressives, they're moderates. Granted, I'm not some forever alone gamer dude, or some guy from Australia, but I am an everyday person. I'm a tax paying mother and I'm actively involved in my community. The biggest issue for everyday people that I see is Covid and everything surrounding it. If he loses it will be because of Covid and they'll try to get him criminally on the taxes and laundering.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Biden and Harris aren't progressives, they're moderates. Granted, I'm not some forever alone gamer dude, or some guy from Australia, but I am an everyday person. I'm a tax paying mother and I'm actively involved in my community. The biggest issue for everyday people that I see is Covid and everything surrounding it. If he loses it will be because of Covid and they'll try to get him criminally on the taxes and laundering.
tell me about Russia, Mueller and stormy and Charlottesville and everything else you've failed on, shall we add this to the list?

yes we will :jack:

will this be the hill you die on again? lol

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
@bgirl - what were your reasons before Covid appeared?...

Removal of water protections and regulations on big oil. Decrease funding in research and as a direct result we've lost some brilliant scientists to other competing countries. Nothing invested in infrastructure. No immigration policy, it's still fucked up. Where's the manufacturing? Where's the coal jobs? We lost the trade war, hundreds of farmers, and we had to bail them out. Tons of tax money going to private prison contractors to house immigrants. Militarization of poorly trained police forces. Wealthiest country with no universal healthcare. Attempting to cut social security and medicare to the elderly and disabled...and clearly our education system needs investment, not cuts. Is that enough?

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality

They have no platform. All they do is lie and plagiarize.

What makes Biden/Harris an appealing ticket? What do they have to offer this country? What would make an intelligent, sane person want to vote for them? Not once have you posted anything positive in regards to the Biden campaign. You post nothing but attacks on Donald Trump. You never post anything about the benefits of a Joe Biden presidency.

What is the Biden/Harris campaign running on that would appeal to anybody who isn't ignorant or harboring an irrational hatred for Donald Trump? What do they have to offer that will pull this country out of the downward spiral which Joe Biden had a hand in creating over the last 47 years?

Do you have anything at all that might change a person's mind towards voting Democrat this election? Anything at all that is not an attack on Trump?

Last edited:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Removal of water protections and regulations on big oil. Decrease funding in research and as a direct result we've lost some brilliant scientists to other competing countries. Nothing invested in infrastructure. No immigration policy, it's still fucked up. Where's the manufacturing? Where's the coal jobs? We lost the trade war, hundreds of farmers, and we had to bail them out. Tons of tax money going to private prison contractors to house immigrants. Militarization of poorly trained police forces. Wealthiest country with no universal healthcare. Attempting to cut social security and medicare to the elderly and disabled...and clearly our education system needs investment, not cuts. Is that enough?

Links, or you are full of shit as usual.

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
source-10.gif

Back