Trump is a Tax Cheat (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Legendary Fuckwad

This user was banned
you-are-here-meme-2020-e1577827015657.png

PieFace

Wat da fack
If trump's reported tax is true I pay the same amount each month as this mo-fukka does in a bastard year 😠 fuming

D.O.A.

We are Kings
In the past 15 years he's paid less in taxes than a fast food employee, and he's over 1 billion in debt. Follow the money...
Why didn't you complain to Obama, Biden, Pelosi or even Bush for making Trump's taxes easier? you do realise who preceded him you fat retard? or did trump write his own tax laws? Dems ruled both houses and the WH where were your tax law concerns then? Oh you didn't have any? or were they hidden in your chins? You just keep pretending to be mad interspersed with your desperate attempts at humour when the facts fuck up your logic. lol *pats you on head*

Hey @mrln you still didn't answer, if income tax is illegal as you like to point out, trump isnt doing anything wrong LOL

you cunts are fucked, seriously :lol:

no wonder you're on the losing side of history

PieFace

Wat da fack
Why didn't you complain to Obama or even Bush for making Trump's taxes easier? you do realise who preceded him you fat retard? or did trump write his own tax laws? Dems ruled both houses and the WH where were your rich ppl concerns then? hidden in your chins? You just keep pretending to be mad lol *pats you on head*

Hey @mrln you still didn't answer, if income tax is illegal as you like to point out, trump isnt doing anything wrong LOL

no wonder you're on the losing side
Im English and I'm employed that's why I paid/pay more taxes my rage is directed purely because I'm jealous

PieFace

Wat da fack
anyone who has half a brain would minimise their own tax as much as possible and max out the return, except for bgirl because she's a generous housewife apparently, not to mention bitter as fuck since 2016 :lol:
Standard practice isn't it who wants to give their doh away? Not me 😜. like I say I'm employed so that makes me very limited to what I can avoid or claim back but have worked in a way where I can claim back before and have obviously done it

mrln

silent ghost
Why didn't you complain to Obama, Biden, Pelosi or even Bush for making Trump's taxes easier? you do realise who preceded him you fat retard? or did trump write his own tax laws? Dems ruled both houses and the WH where were your tax law concerns then? Oh you didn't have any? or were they hidden in your chins? You just keep pretending to be mad interspersed with your desperate attempts at humour when the facts fuck up your logic. lol *pats you on head*

no wonder you're on the losing side of history
he dont support what he says. he dont support cops,military,or any other civil servant that requires tax monies. hypocrite.
taxation is theft. its robbery. its sodomy.
idk how it is in aussie land,but we get double,tripple and quadripple dipped with taxes here.
its ridiculous.

Jane7

Gore goddess
There are no surprises here... we have been told by his closest circles like his former personal lawyer that he is a con man, and many reports from his business deals show he is a con man. This just shows the extent of it. Also he was double dipping on his spawns consultation fees deductions and writing off his personal shit like legal fees thru his businesses. The incredibly business savvy man has never been savvy... his yuge fuckups on record already showed this. It doesn't mean much to his supporters because they will forgive anything he does. I just hope we can get these criminals out of the WH and figure out how to fix this disaster he has created.
Preach to these retard racists that vote for Trump despite knowing he is a con man loser that only cares about himself.

Vwj

NewbieX
Preach to these retard racists that vote for Trump despite knowing he is a con man loser that only cares about himself.
So your throwing out the racist names again, same old same old, wish the left would change the fucking record

In the past 15 years he's paid less in taxes than a fast food employee, and he's over 1 billion in debt. Follow the money...

Trump tax records show duplicity. That's devastating for his campaign.

Trumps says it's fake news and blames the IRS for the problem. Says he could prove it by showing you his taxes but there's a audit. The audit is surrounding a 100 million refund he's received. He doesn't own a thing and even writes off his children (Ivanka) as a consultation fee. lol He's just another working class hero. lol
Obviously the IRS is unaware that Trump is a tax evader.

Back