Trump is a Tax Cheat (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
anyone who has half a brain would minimise their own tax as much as possible and max out the return, except for bgirl because she's a generous housewife apparently, not to mention bitter as fuck since 2016 :lol:
Are you trying to pretend you know something about taxes now? Minimizing your tax is different from evading, and that type of minimizing is really only available to those self employed and business owners, which is what my husband and I are. We ultimately pay our taxes on an honor system and the irs doesn't dig into your finances unless you give them a reason to come looking. There's always going to be cheats, but the person elected to the highest office that influences where those funds go should have more integrity. That's not patriotism, or intelligence, that's what a con man does.

As an American, If you're a W-2 employee and you think it's ok that you pay more taxes than Trump, you're a fucking moron.

Vwj

NewbieX
Are you trying to pretend you know something about taxes now? Minimizing your tax is different from evading, and that type of minimizing is really only available to those self employed and business owners, which is what my husband and I are. We ultimately pay our taxes on an honor system and the irs doesn't dig into your finances unless you give them a reason to come looking. There's always going to be cheats, but the person elected to the highest office that influences where those funds go should have more integrity. That's not patriotism, or intelligence, that's what a con man does.

As an American, If you're a W-2 employee and you think it's ok that you pay more taxes than Trump, you're a fucking moron.
So why did trump pay $1 mill in 2016 and $4 mill in 2017? It even says that in the article but being as tho it’s not a headline it’s much further down the page, And tax avoidance is legal, I don’t get your problem 🤷‍♂️, he’s not evading tax so it’s not cheating at all,

Jane7

Gore goddess
So your throwing out the racist names again, same old same old, wish the left would change the fucking record
Ok, so you are NOT racist. So what other reason can you provide for supporting a man who is 1. Obviously a fraud with multiple bankruptcies, tax evasion,...He is funded by Putin, hence the sucking up and hiding his tax / Deutche bank files. 2. He is a bully that disrespects everyone from the disabled to women to military vets. There is proof of everything I say. His own personal attorney attested to his wrong doings.
you guys ignore it because you are so focused on his promise to MAGA, which is just a veiled message to Make America White again. Sorry but the 1950s are gone.

Vwj

NewbieX
Ok so I’m not a racist thank you very much, that is just a term leftist use now against enyone who disagrees with them, it’s worthless,
1, he’s not a cheat, he’s playing by the rules, if you don’t like them rules that’s your problem,
2, weren’t most of proof you guys have been found to be fake news?
And no I’m not MAGA

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
Ok, so you are NOT racist. So what other reason can you provide for supporting a man who is 1. Obviously a fraud with multiple bankruptcies, tax evasion,...He is funded by Putin, hence the sucking up and hiding his tax / Deutche bank files. 2. He is a bully that disrespects everyone from the disabled to women to military vets. There is proof of everything I say. His own personal attorney attested to his wrong doings.
you guys ignore it because you are so focused on his promise to MAGA, which is just a veiled message to Make America White again. Sorry but the 1950s are gone.
You're so full of shit just like the rest making up shit as you go because you simply don't like Trump. Sad.

Jane7

Gore goddess
You're so full of shit just like the rest making up shit as you go because you simply don't like Trump. Sad.
Liking or not liking is for kids. I watch what says and does. I actually think Donald is quite entertaining, likeable as a person.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
In the past 15 years he's paid less in taxes than a fast food employee, and he's over 1 billion in debt. Follow the money...

Trump tax records show duplicity. That's devastating for his campaign.

Trumps says it's fake news and blames the IRS for the problem. Says he could prove it by showing you his taxes but there's a audit. The audit is surrounding a 100 million refund he's received. He doesn't own a thing and even writes off his children (Ivanka) as a consultation fee. lol He's just another working class hero. lol
:trump: :trump: :trump: :trump: fake news!

Jane7

Gore goddess
yeah but you seem not to actually listen 🤷‍♂️
Oh I listen alright. When Donald says he can shoot someone on 5th Ave and his fans would STILL vote for him. I absolutely believe him.
When he says Republican need to reduce voter turnout to win, I believe him.
when he says that the Attorney General of the United States should be his “Roy Cohn”, be loyal and go after his enemies regardless of law, I believe him.
when he sucks up to Putin and writes love letters to Dictators while dissing or allies. I see the dude alright.

mrln

silent ghost
he used the loop holes that are for the rich anyway. i dont qualify for them type of loop holes. and (maybe ive said this before) because of him and what he did,those loopholes and others will be looked at and closed. all the people who used the same ones,will no longer be able to because of him.
even his new tax codes fucked me. harder than what was there prior!
its theft anyhow.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
The Clinton's went to the Whitehouse broke, now are multimillionaires. All dodgy. He still won't be doing half the evil shit the others do

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
So not only is he a cheat under criminal investigation for tax evasion and money laundering, it's now discovered he's been funneling money into a Communist bank account during his presidency. He paid more to China in taxes than his own country in 2017. lol 17.6 million was deposited into his communist bank account and 15.5 million was promptly withdrawn. We probably aren't going to find out for years but I'm betting he made a fortune selling China our PPE at the start of 2020.

Vwj

NewbieX
So you mean his business paid tax in China yes? Not actual Donald trump right?

Tax records reviewed by the New York Times showed a previously unreported bank account in China controlled by Trump International Hotels Management. The account paid $188,561 in taxes in China between 2013 and 2015 in connection to potential licensing deals, according the newspaper.

Hmm so a hotel business tried to get licenses in China for a hotel, but didn’t get them, at worst I’d say it was a bad business opportunity,

And the man looking into trumps “tax avoidance and money laundering” Mr. Vance, a Democrat, says it all really

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
The problem with your reach there jina is his American taxes don't reflect what it is he claims he's made. Nor did he disclose the communist bank account, which is a matter of National security.

He's being investigated by the IRS and the state of NY, not just a man named Mr. Vance. lol

Back