Trump nailed it (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Biden, and the democrats, completely annihilated the economy. Their energy policies have sent costs through the roof. I don't see how these two points can even be debated, how anyone at all can say that the massive inflation we are experiencing is not a direct result of the decisions they made.

Yeah Covid, blah blah Covid. Covid was the excuse for the policies, but that doesn't excuse the decisions that were made. Covid didn't cause pipelines to shut down nor did it impose ridiculous sanctions on foreign oil. Covid didn't pay people MORE money than they earned in jobs they were laid off from for nearly 2 years....on top of unemployment. Those were decisions that were made despite countless historical references that clearly showed why those decisions should not be made.

How anyone can still support him is beyond my comprehension. Not supporting this idiot doesn't mean you support Trump......I think people are so afraid of saying that they just keep blindly supporting this fuckwit.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Biden, and the democrats, completely annihilated the economy. Their energy policies have sent costs through the roof. I don't see how these two points can even be debated, how anyone at all can say that the massive inflation we are experiencing is not a direct result of the decisions they made.

Yeah Covid, blah blah Covid. Covid was the excuse for the policies, but that doesn't excuse the decisions that were made. Covid didn't cause pipelines to shut down nor did it impose ridiculous sanctions on foreign oil. Covid didn't pay people MORE money than they earned in jobs they were laid off from for nearly 2 years....on top of unemployment. Those were decisions that were made despite countless historical references that clearly showed why those decisions should not be made.

How anyone can still support him is beyond my comprehension. Not supporting this idiot doesn't mean you support Trump......I think people are so afraid of saying that they just keep blindly supporting this fuckwit.
BIDEN=Fkn Geriatric Dementia Ridden Child Petting Fukwad! How that Fkn Idiot and His Lackey Administration R still in Power Dismay's Me!!! 🤬🤯🤬
SP

Well Known Member
giphy (1).gif

DokraOwl

Hooter
The American people are too easily manipulated by the "media" (they don't even deserve that title, they're paid propagandist actors, not reporters) to deserve a man like Trump as their leader. Trump was trying to help them and they hated him for it. They love sucking Bidens dick, litterally, as he fucks them up their ass holes and tells them he wants them dead and their children raped also. And the people simply say, "yes daddy." Sick freaks.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire

It's Russia's fault now too

iamcraves

Rookie
Just like with that ni@@er Obama, I bet if you ask anyone on the street if they voted for Biden, you couldn't find a one.
I've to this day, only met 2 people that have admitted to voting for Biden. Keep in mind I'm 24 and most of the people I communicate with are around that age. Not to mention that every single flag on every house is let's go Brandon type stuff.

GEE3

A dude, playing a dude, disguised as anotha dude.
I don't care what party you aligne with, voting for Joe Biden was peak fucking dumb. He was obviously declining mentally and doing everything he could to appear woke by hiring people of color and trans/gay people to appeal to the left and people bought it. More so, a large majority of his voters only did so because they despise Donald Trump. Vote libertarian if you hate him that bad, anything but Biden.

Back