Trump Supporters Attacked By ANTIFA (1 Viewer)

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
And as soon as they fight back, THEN the police step in to arrest all the ones with who practice wrong think. Punching an old man in the back of the head is the best they can do.

"President Trump’s supporters were attacked by Biden supporters during the parade. They stole his phone after the poor white man fell to the ground. A group of smuggled people ate for nothing and took nothing for nothing. They beat, smashed, looted and attacked others. Why? why? Where does the hatred come from? ! If you want to drive white Americans out of the U.S., turn the U.S. into South Africa and Rene Ruela" Description under the video.

And yes, I'm aware that this is the full video Trump Supporter Gets Knocked Out After Attacking A Woman! , attacking commie whores who are being violent is what everyone ought to be doing. Next time, he'll hopefully bring a gun.

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
Of any developed country, Only umuricans take to the streets and beat each other up over politics...Fucken stupid...Who gives a fuck...

Brainfart

And what country do you live in where this has never happened??
Australia Mate...And I have never seen Aussies beat each other up over which corrupt scumbag or party has become the boss...Most Australians know that we have a two party dictatorship, that pick the leader you vote for, and A two party system means no choice(same ad USA)...They put up an issue and you vote yes or no. Even if you don't agree with the issue at all...

Australia Mate...And I have never seen Aussies beat each other up over which corrupt scumbag or party has become the boss...Most Australians know that we have a two party dictatorship, that pick the leader you vote for, and A two party system means no choice(same ad USA)...They put up an issue and you vote yes or no. Even if you don't agree with the issue at all...
I think you havent seen it cause you aint poking your head out the door. Shizz,I dont see it where I live either. But I know it happens.

Brainfart

I think you havent seen it cause you aint poking your head out the door. Shizz,I dont see it where I live either. But I know it happens.
I go outside every day...I have a job...And it don't happen in Oz...Never seen it on the news...But we get footage of USA behaving like monkeys with Republicans and democrats going at it...

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
Wrong place, wrong time. :shrug::shrug:Don't support a faggot who won't concede to a loss.
Not that you would you realize because your not as smart as me, conceding to a loss doesn't mean anything. You can concede and still end up being president. Who would concede to pedophile, daughter fucker even if they did lose anyway? You apparently lol.

Ty Tass

Lurker
Not that you would you realize because your not as smart as me, conceding to a loss doesn't mean anything. You can concede and still end up being president. Who would concede to pedophile, daughter fucker even if they did lose anyway? You apparently lol.
“Daughter fucker and Pedophile” are strong words coming from someone who supports a silver spoon+daddies money, bootlicking, draft-dodging, failure, crook who has said that they’d be with their own daughter and has had dozens of allegations of rape of a minor... I’m guessing you paranoid pussies are scared of 5G too... smh

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
“Daughter fucker and Pedophile” are strong words coming from someone who supports a silver spoon+daddies money, bootlicking, draft-dodging, failure, crook who has said that they’d be with their own daughter and has had dozens of allegations of rape of a minor... I’m guessing you paranoid pussies are scared of 5G too... smh
Id rather a crook then a pedophile. What allegations of rape on minors has Trump recieved?

Users who are viewing this thread