US Politics Trump supporters say fuck BLM (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
Two white New Jersey brothers have sparked outrage by reenacting the death of George Floyd while a group of Black Lives Matters protesters marched past them.

The incident occurred on Monday in Franklinville, NJ. The brothers have been identified as Jim and Joe DeMarco. Jim worked for FedEx but has since been fired and Joe has been suspended from his job as a corrections officer.
Two more men are standing nearby and one of them is filming on a cellphone. The group is standing on the roadside in front of a pickup truck outfitted with an American flag and a Trump banner. Several others are nearby. An 'All Lives Matter' sign is also hanging.

Another truck shows the 'thin blue line' flag, meant to show support for law enforcement workers.

The video has garnered tens of thousands of views and shares on social media.

Floyd, a black man, was pinned to the pavement May 25 by a white Minneapolis police office who put his knee on Floyd's neck for eight minutes and 46 seconds. Floyd later died

9DA80B83-CEA4-4988-88C6-C5C6390C09A8.jpeg
1EAC1234-39D4-4D6C-8AD0-AE7F0C99121B.jpeg

HG

95T exp
the UK police are hunting down people who post stuff online critisising the mayhem...ignoring the trouble , reading twitter all day...

mrln

silent ghost
the us is a mess...i need more vids though...
Yeah, it's a shitshow right now.
yes it is. ive witnessed some fucked up shit,but this is the most fucked upest shit ever. beside china virus,and people not working and trying to get back some kind of order,i dont see things getting any better any time soon. now people are taking statues down. again. tensions are high. you can feel it in the air,so to speak.

HG

95T exp
on other sites i visit theres members that i know live in trouble hot spots that havent logged on in a few days - i hope they are ok...

this blew up because people didnt want to be told what to do day to day regarding the virus - that cop and video made it dynamite...

mrln

silent ghost
have you a gun/weapons @mrln ?
yes i do. i have a slew of knives and spear type things ive made. and a few guns. i will be setting up booby traps soon, around my property if this shit doesnt calm the fuck down. and also,i will be placing these weapons around,outside on my property as well. camod up,of course. in plain sight. because thats where nobody sees anything.

Back