Trump to declassify HRC emails (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Legendary Fuckwad

This user was banned
Uh-oh

E25779E2-99BF-4BFF-B868-88510966F6B2.jpeg

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
lol You know why that's the Trump news today don't cha? nah, probably not. You should post those two sheets of handwritten notes covered in mostly black bars they're presenting as evidence.

Tune in @ 11. Just a hunch, but I suspect they're going to tell us that Russia is at it again for Trump. The counter strike began just after this video released.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Nope, it's about terrorism foreign and domestic, ISIS specifically and radicalization in America. The real focus is the charges against two militants known as The Beatles, for the murder of Kayla Mueller, James Foley, and those two other aid workers.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
The funniest part is that the GOP believed the FBI was releasing something anti-trump campaign(as did I) and unleashed a slew of negative ads against the fbi director and staff in anticipation. lol Senators and supporters were calling for Trump's appointee to be fired, or resign. lol

D.O.A.

We are Kings
ol You know why that's the Trump news today don't cha? nah, probably not. You should post those two sheets of handwritten notes covered in mostly black bars they're presenting as evidence.
tell us about the Mueller case again fatso and stormy and Charlottesville and kids in cages and that nigger who hung himself and everything else you've fallen over in the last 4 years you sad clown. Being smug now won't change those 4 years you've been grasping at straws :lol:

btw trust you to be quoting virtue signalling mask wearing lesbians from twitter lol, you truly need that kind of positive reinforcement for your own sanity, you keep losing

hIxHEl2y.jpeg

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
lol You know why that's the Trump news today don't cha? nah, probably not. You should post those two sheets of handwritten notes covered in mostly black bars they're presenting as evidence.

Tune in @ 11. Just a hunch, but I suspect they're going to tell us that Russia is at it again for Trump. The counter strike began just after this video released.

Fool you once, shame on them. Fool you twice....

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Fool you once, shame on them. Fool you twice....
Eh, it's October so shit comes fast and furious. That was just the smoother so Pence would have one positive highlight at the debates. The real news that was teased in that press conference, was the Trumptard terrorism plot that was thwarted in Michigan.

Remind me, has Hillary been locked up yet?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Eh, it's October so shit comes fast and furious. That was just the smoother so Pence would have one positive highlight at the debates. The real news that was teased in that press conference, was the Trumptard terrorism plot that was thwarted in Michigan.

Remind me, has Hillary been locked up yet?
remind me, have you ever been right? :lol:

enjoy crying here until 2024 if the place exists

Back