Trump tweets against Trans in US Army (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil

D.O.A.

We are Kings
these parents that coach their kids to be faggots from birth deserved to be executed.
Yes, it's child abuse. Fucking with your kids hormones before puberty, what could possibly go wrong? :lol:

Homosexuals and transgender folk have been serving and will continue to serve if they want. They just will keep their mouths shut, as always, because the gayness factor still makes people antsy.
Thats right, they can shut the fuck up and serve like anyone else, not virtue signal and pretend the army is a gender clinic equipped to deal their mental problems.

snatch

Yes, it's child abuse. Fucking with your kids hormones before puberty, what could possibly go wrong? :lol:

Thats right, they can shut the fuck up and serve like anyone else, not virtue signal and pretend the army is a gender clinic equipped to deal their mental problems.
Agreed.

Mental problems is a gapingly general term.

snatch

He didnt even tell his joint chiefs of staff about his "decision", reinforcing the belief he is the only one playing his game of bullpucky. I hope they take him out back and make a sheman of him

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Agreed.

Mental problems is a gapingly general term.
Not in the army it isn't. You can be excluded for any number of medical issues and trans people want it recognised as a medical issue, along with the suicide rate it brings. Having a dick but thinking youre barbie is a serious mental health problem the army should avoid.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
He didnt even tell his joint chiefs of staff about his "decision", reinforcing the belief he is the only one playing his game of bullpucky. I hope they take him out back and make a sheman of him
Like Mattis gave a fuck, and he's all that matters there tbh.

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
Don't ask don't tell. I don't want the men in our armed forces to worry about saving a female that's not yet a male! Even if they have completed resignment, those men will always know that "he/she" was born a female and by instinct would save her. It's the reason that women shouldn't be in infantry!

snatch

Not in the army it isn't. You can be excluded for any number of medical issues and trans people want it recognised as a medical issue, along with the suicide rate it brings. Having a dick but thinking youre barbie is a serious mental health problem the army should avoid.
Im an army brat from a long line of army bratiness. I know about what the army will put up with medically and what it wont and that changes depending on the serviceman. I never have seen or heard a transexual ask for anything from the service (which dinna mean shit) but i doubt that a serviceman would let that secret out let alone be documented or make up reasons they need hormone therapy. Do you have any idea what some atypical antidepressants and asthma/copd meds cost.? One abilify pill can cost 50$. Hormone therapy is cheap. Who is asking the army to provide surgical sexual reassignment?

Im not sure your info is sound

snatch

Don't ask don't tell. I don't want the men in our armed forces to worry about saving a female that's not yet a male! Even if they have completed resignment, those men will always know that "he/she" was born a female and by instinct would save her. It's the reason that women shouldn't be in infantry!
Bollocks

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
So was bruce jenner mentally disabled when he won the decathalon or did he become mentally disabled by the stress of being a man ?

Kristen beck just became an ideal politician.

Homosexuals and transgender folk have been serving and will continue to serve if they want. They just will keep their mouths shut, as always, because the gayness factor still makes people antsy.

Anyone who costs too much gets spun. Anyone who wants out when they need less bodies can get out (ie gramm-rudman). The military is a business.

Anyone still afraid of fags and other sexually diverse folk are small minds to be pitied.
You most likely a triple nigger for defending such delusions.

Tis naught about fear for fagets, its about the derived retardation from their misplaced position in society, one that they get in the first place for all this acceptance. Besides the fact theyre mentally deficient for not accepting the natural fact they were born as something theyll never be able to truly change.

Im also sorry to see McM whiteflagging to the army of faggotry.

snatch

You most likely a triple nigger for defending such delusions.

Tis naught about fear for fagets, its about the derived retardation from their misplaced position in society, one that they get in the first place for all this acceptance. Besides the fact theyre mentally deficient for not accepting the natural fact they were born as something theyll never be able to truly change.

Im also sorry to see McM whiteflagging to the army of faggotry.
I have a gelding who shits in his water bucket before he takes a drink from it and he is smarter than you on any given day.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned

snatch

Love how your arguments can't go past the namecalling. Are "muh feelings for faggotry" part of your curriculum vitae?
I dont find you worth arguing with except on subjects of true faggotry

Real issues? You dont make shit for sense

We all have our place in the world... sanguine and or cogent thoughts are not your wheel house.

Back