Trump tweets against Trans in US Army (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Mattis: Get unnecessary training off warfighters’ backs

Fags and their life struggles fall under that category sorry. Again why would Trump need approval from lawyers, politicians and fag handlers for something his is commander of? Your feelings don't count.
My feelings dont count even for me.

He needs their approval because he isnt emperor. Do you get government? They dont teach that in dirtville?

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
Yes thats correct but since when did 'who serves' become their main priority? They won't be overruling jack shit.
first it was coons, then it was women, after that fags. well see, a lot of republicans arent too stoked about it.

snatch

The way you rail on Trump ask yourself that question
Why would i have to ask myself that question?

Anyone with a lick of sense would be appalled at trump being potus.

You can make all the yucks you want. You still dont get it. It wasnt hillary or trump for me.

Please do enjoy the mess. I am. But having just returned from other countries, i,d much rather be hated than pitied.

Just keep your world small. It,s easier.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
Coons are ok, operation human shield would fail without them. I'll never be convinced a faggot is a man, so they shouldn't be doing a man's job. It's days like this I hope AIDS was man made.
thats pretty funny. imo if a isis member and a fag were on a scale, id give it to the fag.

snatch

Coons are ok, operation human shield would fail without them. I'll never be convinced a faggot is a man, so they shouldn't be doing a man's job. It's days like this I hope AIDS was man made.
Women can do most jobs better than men so fags shouldnt upset your tater cart

D.O.A.

We are Kings
thats pretty funny. imo if a isis member and a fag were on a scale, id give it to the fag.
I'd kill them both. Simple.
Anyone with a lick of sense would be appalled at trump being potus.
That's too bad because he got voted in last time I checked. How sad the eurotrash find you an uncultured tourist, my heart goes out to you in these tough times abroad.

snatch

I'd kill them both. Simple.

That's too bad because he got voted in last time I checked. How sad the eurotrash find you an uncultured tourist, my heart goes out to you in these tough times abroad.
I,ll be in melbum next week. Pack bowls nigger

Back