Trump tweets against Trans in US Army (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890193981585444864

Fags BTFO. Salt will be mined for decades to come.
Brace for Pence the Electric Fence deliver some shock therapy to the multicolor masses.
pmtpkKW.jpg

Moshie

Meh
To be fair, it's more of a medical reasoning. The military cuts out anyone who has a need for a lot of medical medications. Including diabetes and asthma. If someone is on hormones, and then gets deployed to an area which doesn't have the supply the trans person would object to go. Which no person in the military can just refuse a deployment.

To me, it makes sense why we would stop trans people to enter the military, gay people can sign up all the time so it's not like the military is anti LGBT.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
To be fair, it's more of a medical reasoning. The military cuts out anyone who has a need for a lot of medical medications. Including diabetes and asthma. If someone is on hormones, and then gets deployed to an area which doesn't have the supply the trans person would object to go. Which no person in the military can just refuse a deployment.

To me, it makes sense why we would stop trans people to enter the military, gay people can sign up all the time so it's not like the military is anti LGBT.
These people also have a mental disability and as such aren't optimal to operate on the required environments.

gandog56

Well Known Member
Good1 Back in 82 when I was in we would have beat the fuck out of a trannie. Speaking of, there is no such thing as a transgender. You either suck dick, or you do not suck dick. I REFUSE to call IT a she. I refuse to call female ones a HE. Chaz Bono can go fuck ITself.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I'd only feel sorry if a tranny got captured by ISIS. They don't understand hormone replacement therapy at all they'd just see a man with tits, which is like putting lipstick on a goat. As is with anyone I'd rather have my head sawn off on TV than either;
  • be raped
  • be raped and thrown off a building
  • be sold first and then raped and thrown off a building
  • ever consider owning breasts or a vagina while living the dream of a fulfilling career in the military, killing muslims

Moshie

Meh
These people also have a mental disability and as such aren't optimal to operate on the required environments.
There's a reason why people with PTSD are removed and even if you have depression they keep a serious eye one you. They take mental illness very serious when you're in. When you're out... well, we all know the VA doesn't have the funds.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
So was bruce jenner mentally disabled when he won the decathalon or did he become mentally disabled by the stress of being a man ?

Kristen beck just became an ideal politician.

Homosexuals and transgender folk have been serving and will continue to serve if they want. They just will keep their mouths shut, as always, because the gayness factor still makes people antsy.

Anyone who costs too much gets spun. Anyone who wants out when they need less bodies can get out (ie gramm-rudman). The military is a business.

Anyone still afraid of fags and other sexually diverse folk are small minds to be pitied.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
kristin*
anyone who thinks assholes evolved for anything else other than taking a shit is as delusional as any adult deciding cutting off their junk and getting breast implants makes them a woman. also, these parents that coach their kids to be faggots from birth deserved to be executed.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
kristin*
anyone who thinks assholes evolved for anything else other than taking a shit is as delusional as any adult deciding cutting off their junk and getting breast implants makes them a woman. also, these parents that coach their kids to be faggots from birth deserved to be executed.
Im so sorry to spell her name wrong.
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Snort
Please do expound on the rest of your thoughts, though. What about mouths? What is evolution,s plan?
While im anti arse uppage, i think by this late hour, it is clear ALL holes are for plundering in homo sapien logic

Parents have the great joy of being able to twist and twerk their get. And that is what makes being a parent so gratifying. Hee

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
from a practical viewpoint not so smart to put somebody who needs medicine on the battle front.
what other people stick up their holes and what holes and why aint very interesting to me until it's in the gore section.
evolution be damned /whatever that means ?!?
i had no idea that 16.000 military is transgendered. who knew ?
i think president Twitler just made this one up one morning to change the conversation.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
Im so sorry to spell her name wrong.
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Snort
Please do expound on the rest of your thoughts, though. What about mouths? What is evolution,s plan?
While im anti arse uppage, i think by this late hour, it is clear ALL holes are for plundering in homo sapien logic

Parents have the great joy of being able to twist and twerk their get. And that is what makes being a parent so gratifying. Hee
nothing goes in this mouth unless i stab it with a fork. what you put in your gob is your business/aka fecal matters:poker:

Back