Trump Was the Biggest Loser

mrln

silent ghost
maybe snowflakes like you are living like that but not established working america....i just dropped $2300 into my truck and bought a $700 gun bro...and im not rich,im just working hard and spending money...cucks like you dont know how the real world works
assmunch. I AM working america,ya dolt.
good for you to drop money on a piece of shit truck.
what kind of gun?

volpster31

Rookie
assmunch. I AM working america,ya dolt.
good for you to drop money on a piece of shit truck.
what kind of gun?
im not bragging,im just stating that everyone isnt in breadlines and living without electricity...btw i got a springfield 45 xdm

mrln

silent ghost
im not bragging,im just stating that everyone isnt in breadlines and living without electricity...btw i got a springfield 45 xdm
no,but not everyone can afford to fix their vehicles and buy another weapon. which,btw,is good you can. its great actually. because your still able to contribute into the economy. but 1mil people got laid off last week in ny state. not to mention other parts of the country. not sure how much is covid related. but people still need to decide on how they spend. if meds or food or rent. you hear the stories dude. i dont need to preach to ya. especially those on social security. barely surviving. now this admin wants to get rid of it?not to mention,that money was taxed from the get. and then taxed again? thats theft bro. and complete bullshit. the dems and repubs arent doing shit to help the elderly. theyre screwing them more and more. my grandfather was a union plumber. he died,gram got 1/3 his ss,because the govt said so. then they taxed that. she was left with just a lil over one thou a month. really?

volpster31

Rookie
where did you see that trump wants to get rid of s.s??? "they" said the same thing about bush....maybe some republicans want that,but trump is a one man show...he only ran as a republican because he knew he couldnt get past hillary as a dem

mrln

silent ghost
where did you see that trump wants to get rid of s.s??? "they" said the same thing about bush....maybe some republicans want that,but trump is a one man show...he only ran as a republican because he knew he couldnt get past hillary as a dem
he wants to get rid of it ,along with medicaid and medicare. i been seeing it for the past few yrs. here and there on various links.
im not a rep or dem. im independent. i like some of what trump has done and dont like what hes done also. i dont think biden will or can do any better. and i think your right about the trump/clinton thing. he is a one man show,and it shows. hes always been,prior to the presidency. but he is a crook and con man. that there is proof of. but what politician isnt? thats what made him the perfect choice.

God-Emperor Donald J. Trump will win again and will reign supreme for another four years, holding the forces of Chaos at bay.

Presumably, the Democrats will continue trying to prove their conspiracy theory that he isn't a billionaire and/or that he's a bad businessman, which would make him the first man in history to simultaneously fail at business whilst continuing to be able to afford a private jet and to own skyscrapers and resorts in major cities worldwide.

Suppose for just a moment, though, that Trump is a con man. If he is a con man, then he is clearly an extremely successful one—the most successful in modern history, beside maybe Bernie Madoff. All successful con men share one thing in common: high intelligence.

The Democrats' propagandized claims that Trump is 1.) stupid and 2.) the world's most successful con man are therefore extremely contradictory. Both cannot possibly be true. Roll that up in a cigar and smoke it, you Communist faggots.