Trump will win again

bgirl

The Wizard
Well the farmers aren't real happy, and they haven't been. It's not just the tariffs, China and others just stopped buying stuff because we're a bit difficult to deal with now. I know a few here in TN and it's the same all over. All those coal miners that were supposed to go back to work are still waiting and some of the few that were working had to block a train when their company was skipping out on paying them... and as far as factories go, where are they? We are about to get hit with major price hikes leading up to the Christmas season on everything that the average joe buys, and we're having a mass shooting every week. I'm still waiting for greatness.

I remember saying to you at Ogrish that a divided country wouldn't prosper, I still believe that.

OP
Elvis_presley

Elvis_presley

In your wife's wet dreams
Well the farmers aren't real happy, and they haven't been. It's not just the tariffs, China and others just stopped buying stuff because we're a bit difficult to deal with now. I know a few here in TN and it's the same all over. All those coal miners that were supposed to go back to work are still waiting and some of the few that were working had to block a train when their company was skipping out on paying them... and as far as factories go, where are they? We are about to get hit with major price hikes leading up to the Christmas season on everything that the average joe buys, and we're having a mass shooting every week. I'm still waiting for greatness.

I remember saying to you at Ogrish that a divided country wouldn't prosper, I still believe that.
Thanks, the USA is an enigma even by its make up, the prosperous coasts and then the disparity in the middle and the parts bought off France

pappa stupid

Well Known Member

wtf are you talking about, everything you said is pure bullshit!

bgirl

The Wizard
wtf are you talking about, everything you said is pure bullshit!
Your name suits you. Most thinking people would produce evidence when they call bullshit on someone. Let me guess, you're from Australia?

American Farmers Are in Crisis

Farm loan defaults jump as Trump's trade war and low crop prices bite

Trump narrowly won Wisconsin.
Struggling Wisconsin dairy farmers prepare for another hit

Ron Johnson says Trump is wrong about farmers being 'over the hump'

Shampain

Banned
Your name suits you. Most thinking people would produce evidence when they call bullshit on someone. Let me guess, you're from Australia?

American Farmers Are in Crisis

Farm loan defaults jump as Trump's trade war and low crop prices bite

Trump narrowly won Wisconsin.
Struggling Wisconsin dairy farmers prepare for another hit

Ron Johnson says Trump is wrong about farmers being 'over the hump'
I’m pretty sure most Western countries dairy farmers are experiencing much the same though.. Big supermarkets buying milk for cheaper than it costs to make... ??‍♂

bgirl

The Wizard
It's not just dairy, I just used that as an example of a pro trump area struggling. Soybeans, corn, cattle etc. look it up yourself. I could leave my house and drive five minutes to a rotten field.

Shampain

Banned
It's not just dairy, I just used that as an example of a pro trump area struggling. Soybeans, corn, cattle etc. look it up yourself. I could leave my house and drive five minutes to a rotten field.
I wouldn’t say Trump is the sole cause but you have a point...