Trump will win again

bgirl

The Wizard
I think you're missing the point. The additional burden on US farms are a direct result of this administrations policies. Besides, I made other points relating to my original post, such as unmet promises made to coal miners and rural communities waiting for work. I believe the biggest beneficiary of Trump's presidency has been the police state. The thread is about Trump winning again and the video points to poor inner cities, those people aren't the ones that helped him win.

I would swear you were from Alabama.

Vwj

NewbieX
Commodities: Latest Live Cattle Price & Chart

How long do you think farmers can sustain themselves under such conditions? That first link is three months there, and this next one is over 5 years.
Commodities: Latest Live Cattle Price & Chart

Do you see the downward trend since Trump took office? Does this look great to you?
Hold on trump took office at the beginning of 2017 so after it fell the most, wtf are you on about woman? (Where it dropped from over 170000 down to 95000 ish, would that be under Obama?) and you blame trump with your own stats

King0o0Icon

Asshat
I chuckle every time I see people talking about presidents like they're actually responsible for anything. They have owners. Democrat or Republican. I'd bet anything that if a Democrat had won the election, the same shit would be happening. Only difference would be how it's portrayed by the media. Those mother fuckers are all on the same team. The whole red and blue thing is just an illusion to fool people into believing they have a choice. They're all Bohemian Grove, Builderberg, elitest parasites...

bgirl

The Wizard
I'm well aware that the toxic talking head is merely puppet.

Hold on trump took office at the beginning of 2017 so after it fell the most, wtf are you on about woman? (Where it dropped from over 170000 down to 95000 ish, would that be under Obama?) and you blame trump with your own stats
Yes it began under the previous administration, and continues downward, it's not better. It started because other countries don't want beef with hormones and it's continued partly because we haven't changed any policies. We loosened regulations instead of protecting our foods.

You zeroed in on the slightest point there, do you have anything to contradict my posts on farming, factories, or the coal miners?

Vwj

NewbieX
Dunno I’m English, just thought I’d point out that trump didn’t fuck up the farming as you kinda made it sound like to us Johnny foreigners, it’s just gone kinda steady (although up and down a bit) under his reign

pappa stupid

Well Known Member
American farmers are going to be ok, China is the largest buyer of farm goods from the USA. They will literally begin starving if they keep the ban on American produce. Trump knows this and can play the waiting game. As far as the energy market , Bgirl is a complete douchebag liberal fucktard. That is how the unemployment dropped since his election, by reversing that niggers policies. Show me one city or anywhere a nigger is elected or put in charge of, that has not become or is becoming a shithole!

bgirl

The Wizard

"Recent actions by this administration have added to family farmers’ and ranchers’ troubles. An international trade war has eroded international markets, while the undermining of biofuels programs has harmed domestic markets. Both have added to the oversupply of many American farm products and depressed prices even further.

In order to relieve these unnecessary market pressures, the Board compelled the administration to end its “erratic and destructive actions,” work to rebuild international and domestic markets, restore America’s reputation as a reliable trading partner, and reverse policies that have undermined the Renewable Fuels Standard. “Until these actions are corrected and the markets rebound,” the resolution reads, “we urge the administration to work with Congress to fundamentally reform and significantly strengthen the existing farm safety net.”

WASHINGTON– On behalf of its nearly 200,000 family farmer and rancher members, National Farmers Union (NFU) today submitted public comments to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), urging the agency to adjust their proposed Renewable Fuels Standard (RFS) volume obligations for 2020.

Though the proposal would maintain the current volume of conventional biofuels at 15 billion gallons, it would also significantly reduce the statutory volume for advanced biofuels and, consequently, the total renewable fuel volume. Furthermore, the proposal does not compensate for the 4 billion gallons of demand for biofuels that was eliminated by the ongoing misappropriation of RFS small refinery exemptions (SREs) to multinational corporations. In response to dwindling demand, at least 15 ethanol plants and several biodiesel plants have closed, and many others have reduced production, resulting in the loss of thousands of rural jobs.

:)

bgirl

The Wizard
American farmers are going to be ok, China is the largest buyer of farm goods from the USA. They will literally begin starving if they keep the ban on American produce. Trump knows this and can play the waiting game. As far as the energy market , Bgirl is a complete douchebag liberal fucktard. That is how the unemployment dropped since his election, by reversing that niggers policies. Show me one city or anywhere a nigger is elected or put in charge of, that has not become or is becoming a shithole!
American farmers suicide at twice the rate of military veterans. Energy encompasses more than just coal and an increase in oil and gas jobs doesn't equate to rural community jobs, which is where he won. He lifted regulations which puts oil field employees to work but it also leaves them a bit safety compromised, as well as the environment. Republicans sucked the Saudi cock for weapon sales and oil stabilization and we're paying more at the pump. It's all to the benefit of big oil not the little guy. Oil is a game that Obama refused to play, that's why the sand niggers hated him. btw I'm not a liberal

bgirl

The Wizard
As a bonus here's the consumer price index for libtard Janine's area so you can visualize how much prices have gone up for Americans.

You can go here and pick your own region. Feel free to choke on it.

pappa stupid

Well Known Member
American farmers suicide at twice the rate of military veterans. Energy encompasses more than just coal and an increase in oil and gas jobs doesn't equate to rural community jobs, which is where he won. He lifted regulations which puts oil field employees to work but it also leaves them a bit safety compromised, as well as the environment. Republicans sucked the Saudi cock for weapon sales and oil stabilization and we're paying more at the pump. It's all to the benefit of big oil not the little guy. Oil is a game that Obama refused to play, that's why the sand niggers hated him. btw I'm not a liberal

sand niggers hated Obama? are you fucking retarded? Obama sent billions to Iran alone, why would they hate him?

bgirl

The Wizard
He didn't send billions to Iran moron. He gave them back the money we seized in sanctions when they came to an agreement. Iran is in direct oil competition with the Saudis, go figure. The Saudis and the Jews are friends and probably laugh about how easy it was to grease the Trump administration.

It's funny how the world's dictators hated Obama but they love Trump, and fools like you don't see it.

I can see from here that he's going to win again. The world won't be troubled ever again once he's nuked all the hurricanes.
I had a good friend of mine, worked for Raytheon back in the 50's and 60's. Bombing Hurricanes was actually a thing back then. Smarter heads won out and they quit trying it.