Trump will win again

He didn't send billions to Iran moron. He gave them back the money we seized in sanctions when they came to an agreement. Iran is in direct oil competition with the Saudis, go figure. The Saudis and the Jews are friends and probably laugh about how easy it was to grease the Trump administration.

It's funny how the world's dictators hated Obama but they love Trump, and fools like you don't see it.
as in sending billions to Iran numbtard, United state did not owe those terrorist fucks anything, Obama sucked their sandnigger dicks and sent billions to them, and in turn they funded the terrorist organization called hezbollah ! you and your libtard buddies can all suck each others dicks, oh btw fuckyou!

OP
Elvis_presley

Elvis_presley

In your wife's wet dreams
From where I am I see a shift in voting where black Americans feel duped by the Democrats, is this prevalent?

as in sending billions to Iran numbtard, United state did not owe those terrorist fucks anything, Obama sucked their sandnigger dicks and sent billions to them, and in turn they funded the terrorist organization called hezbollah ! you and your libtard buddies can all suck each others dicks, oh btw fuckyou!
You know, I didn't think it possible for someone to be as dumb as Migs, but I think we have a new winner.

bgirl

Well Known Member
From where I am I see a shift in voting where black Americans feel duped by the Democrats, is this prevalent?
I suppose it would depend on where you look. Blacks only account for something like 12% of the voting populace. I don't believe there would be much if any change in how they vote. Health insurance woes and cuts to public education aren't going to help republicans win over the black population.

For the most part they'll vote for whomever Oprah tells them to... and it really doesn't help republicans when Trump attacks prominent black figures. An example would be him just today attacking John Legend and his "foul mouthed wife." His dwindling base loves it and gives him 70K likes. Chrissy Teigen responds calling him a "pussy ass bitch" and gets over 500K likes. Diamond and Silk aren't really a good representation of the black community. I think if he had any significant black support you would see that at his rallies.

All the newness of the rancid prez has worn off and he's got a real image problem with everyone that isn't his base. They need more than the uneducated racists and big business.

I suppose it would depend on where you look. Blacks only account for something like 12% of the voting populace. I don't believe there would be much if any change in how they vote. Health insurance woes and cuts to public education aren't going to help republicans win over the black population.

For the most part they'll vote for whomever Oprah tells them to... and it really doesn't help republicans when Trump attacks prominent black figures. An example would be him just today attacking John Legend and his "foul mouthed wife." His dwindling base loves it and gives him 70K likes. Chrissy Teigen responds calling him a "pussy ass bitch" and gets over 500K likes. Diamond and Silk aren't really a good representation of the black community. I think if he had any significant black support you would see that at his rallies.

All the newness of the rancid prez has worn off and he's got a real image problem with everyone that isn't his base. They need more than the uneducated racists and big business.
Middle paragraph is one of the most depressing things I've read all week... What a world

I chuckle every time I see people talking about presidents like they're actually responsible for anything. They have owners. Democrat or Republican. I'd bet anything that if a Democrat had won the election, the same shit would be happening. Only difference would be how it's portrayed by the media. Those mother fuckers are all on the same team. The whole red and blue thing is just an illusion to fool people into believing they have a choice. They're all Bohemian Grove, Builderberg, elitest parasites...
Yes!...
I go along with politics to a pretty autistic extent (can't live with the utterly blackpilled mindset) but really you're spot on.. it's pretty bleak (although part of me actually agrees with the elites, depending on various issues.. I do see the people at the top as, well.. being correct in their ways)..
When you see the same families have been at the top since time immemorial it's quite obviously..
The ruse of having sides to pick :/ really they all have the same end goals, the playing off of one another is just a pretty sophisticated way of making the population feel as if they have a say and a stake in the socio-political global sphere.

That being said..
I'm still center-right

Ku Klux Kloyce

Dangerously romantic genius
American farmers suicide at twice the rate of military veterans. Energy encompasses more than just coal and an increase in oil and gas jobs doesn't equate to rural community jobs, which is where he won. He lifted regulations which puts oil field employees to work but it also leaves them a bit safety compromised, as well as the environment. Republicans sucked the Saudi cock for weapon sales and oil stabilization and we're paying more at the pump. It's all to the benefit of big oil not the little guy. Oil is a game that Obama refused to play, that's why the sand niggers hated him. btw I'm not a liberal

You're crazy the sand niggers loved Obama and he loved them. He was one of them basically.

bgirl

Well Known Member
2016 - Why Saudi Arabia Won't Cut Its Oil Production

Anyone who wonders why Saudi Arabia has refused to reduce its oil production to drive the price back up can find an answer in the global climate change accord agreed to by 195 nations in Paris last month.

The parties committed themselves to reducing the consumption of hydrocarbon fuels in the second half of this century to the point where their use produces no more carbon dioxide than can be absorbed by the world’s trees. Each step they take toward reaching that goal diminishes the value of Saudi Arabia’s vast crude oil reserves--the economic lifeblood of the kingdom. The Saudis apparently figure that they might as well sell as much as they can now for whatever they can get, rather than leave it in the ground and see its value wither.

As one American analysis of the climate pact noted, it “sends a clear message to the fossil-fuel industry that much of the world’s remaining reserves of coal, oil, and gas must stay in the ground and cannot be burned.”
Saudi Arabia is dependent on oil exports for 85% of its revenue
2015 - Kilduff: Why Saudi Arabia won't cut oil output

2014 - Saudis block OPEC output cut, sending oil price plunging

Brainfart

Strayan M8
I think you're missing the point. The additional burden on US farms are a direct result of this administrations policies. Besides, I made other points relating to my original post, such as unmet promises made to coal miners and rural communities waiting for work. I believe the biggest beneficiary of Trump's presidency has been the police state. The thread is about Trump winning again and the video points to poor inner cities, those people aren't the ones that helped him win.

I would swear you were from Alabama.
Your last bit reminded me of this...

OP
Elvis_presley

Elvis_presley

It's ironic that supposed free trade has produced some of the most vitriolic protectionism stance in modern history, even in NZ there is little real difference between the two main political parties who ultimately need to satisfy global banks and to a lesser degree the EU to retain access to markets.

Brainfart

Strayan M8
It's ironic that supposed free trade has produced some of the most vitriolic protectionism stance in modern history, even in NZ there is little real difference between the two main political parties who ultimately need to satisfy global banks and to a lesser degree the EU to retain access to markets.
Well said. All of us are slaves to the World bank. Governments should get some balls and tell them to stick their world debt up their ass, Then we should round up these villainous scum and the politicians and make gore videos out of them...

🏴Vwj🏴

NewbieX
As a bonus here's the consumer price index for libtard Janine's area so you can visualize how much prices have gone up for Americans.

You can go here and pick your own region. Feel free to choke on it.
So again all items apart from food and energy hasn’t gone up but food and energy has by what 11/4 percent, so none news again! I’m starting to believe anything you say less and less, it seems you grab at straws to make your points that are really no points at all

Brainfart

Strayan M8
Middle paragraph is one of the most depressing things I've read all week... What a world
It doesn't matter who you vote for. They are the same. America like Australia is a dictatorship. They pick the candidates, and we vote for them. Plain and simple. Also it is a two party system, just like Australia. So they put up an issue, and then you get to pick your side. Yes or no. The fact is, that nothing in life is black or white. There is always a grey area. But we only get to vote yes or no. This is also how they divide us. In Australia, we have more than two parties. But through preferences, There is still only a two party system.

bgirl

Well Known Member
So again all items apart from food and energy hasn’t gone up but food and energy has by what 11/4 percent, so none news again! I’m starting to believe anything you say less and less, it seems you grab at straws to make your points that are really no points at all
If you actually opened the link you wouldn't have to guess at percentages tiny point man... and if you were really able to follow along and read content as well as viewing pictures you may be able to comprehend it's right in line with what I said at the start. The red line is food and energy. the blue dash is the combination with all the other stuff. I called it a bonus because because the cute picture sort of shows the average joe where his minuscule tax break has gone.

Well the farmers aren't real happy, and they haven't been. It's not just the tariffs, China and others just stopped buying stuff because we're a bit difficult to deal with now. I know a few here in TN and it's the same all over. All those coal miners that were supposed to go back to work are still waiting and some of the few that were working had to block a train when their company was skipping out on paying them... and as far as factories go, where are they? We are about to get hit with major price hikes leading up to the Christmas season on everything that the average joe buys, and we're having a mass shooting every week. I'm still waiting for greatness.

I remember saying to you at Ogrish that a divided country wouldn't prosper, I still believe that.

🏴Vwj🏴

NewbieX
No your spouting shit again no point woman, you say trump has fucked everything up then post a graph that shows it was Obama, then you post another graph saying how everything has gone up because of trump when the graph states it’s only fuel and food that’s gone up by a fraction (as in if a loaf of bread is 1 dollar then it’s now 1 dollar 1 cent), you then say farmers aren’t happy, well love farmers the world over aren’t happy, never really have been, big supermarkets screw them into the ground on price, blah blah blah it’s always been the same, so I don’t know what your problem is there, so your blaming trump for mass shootings 🤦‍♂️, why should I waste my time opening a link when you can’t even get your facts straight mrs no point woman? You lost all credibility with the trumps fault Obama fucked us shite you spout

bgirl

Well Known Member
No your spouting shit again no point woman, you say trump has fucked everything up then post a graph that shows it was Obama, then you post another graph saying how everything has gone up because of trump when the graph states it’s only fuel and food that’s gone up by a fraction (as in if a loaf of bread is 1 dollar then it’s now 1 dollar 1 cent), you then say farmers aren’t happy, well love farmers the world over aren’t happy, never really have been, big supermarkets screw them into the ground on price, blah blah blah it’s always been the same, so I don’t know what your problem is there, so your blaming trump for mass shootings 🤦‍♂️, why should I waste my time opening a link when you can’t even get your facts straight mrs no point woman? You lost all credibility with the trumps fault Obama fucked us shite you spout
lol, You can barely comprehend what I type much less the links I provided you. I never stated Trump fucked everything up, nor did I say everything has gone up. I was very clear, went into detail, and provided reputable links to government agencies and news outlets to support my position that I would be more convinced that Trump would win again if the video in the OP included commentary from farmers coal miners and newly employed factory workers. You bring little to the table tiny man. Calm down and go have some tea.

OP
Elvis_presley

Elvis_presley

lol, You can barely comprehend what I type much less the links I provided you. I never stated Trump fucked everything up, nor did I say everything has gone up. I was very clear, went into detail, and provided reputable links to government agencies and news outlets to support my position that I would be more convinced that Trump would win again if the video in the OP included commentary from farmers coal miners and newly employed factory workers. You bring little to the table tiny man. Calm down and go have some tea.
This brings back memories from Ogrish days