Trump will win again

D.O.A.

Forum Veteran
What the fuck happened with the democrats? Where's that Indian woman "running with scissors" and electable fags like Pete buttplug and New York's richest garden gnome, or the Asian guy from the hangover movies? All gone. Even my personal favourite, skateboard guy, has gone back to Mexico I presume. All I'm seeing left in the democrat race is the two old white guys from the balcony on the Muppets which is actually pretty funny now that I think about it

DrJ

Pure Scorpio
Do we think Trump will Win again now that we are in a reboot of the world due to Covid? If the economy really stays tanked for longer than simply fear, I think not but I’m
Not poli-sci major.
Opine!

Grand Mal Caesar

Lurker Meat
Do we think Trump will Win again now that we are in a reboot of the world due to Covid? If the economy really stays tanked for longer than simply fear, I think not but I’m
Not poli-sci major.
Opine!
It's in the bag. Only retarded people would vote for either of those two assholes vying for candidacy. The current choices for the Democrat presidential candidate are.... an old communist hippie and a demented old man who never knows where he is or what's going on. One of them wants take our money and give it away. The other can't remember what money is and they both want to take away our guns.

Trump is the logical choice for anyone with a brain.

McM

Forum Veteran
What the fuck happened with the democrats? Where's that Indian woman "running with scissors" and electable fags like Pete buttplug and New York's richest garden gnome, or the Asian guy from the hangover movies? All gone. Even my personal favourite, skateboard guy, has gone back to Mexico I presume. All I'm seeing left in the democrat race is the two old white guys from the balcony on the Muppets which is actually pretty funny now that I think about it
Haha.. great! I didn't get a single word, besides the muppets part. They were in fact very funny. :tu:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCH THAT SPHINCTER!
It's in the bag. Only retarded people would vote for either of those two assholes vying for candidacy. The current choices for the Democrat presidential candidate are.... an old communist hippie and a demented old man who never knows where he is or what's going on. One of them wants take our money and give it away. The other can't remember what money is and they both want to take away our guns.

Trump is the logical choice for anyone with a brain.
Well,If that's how slim the Pickings R? It looks like TRUMP will hv it in the Bag!!!...SP

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
It doesn't matter who you vote for. They are the same. America like Australia is a dictatorship. They pick the candidates, and we vote for them. Plain and simple. Also it is a two party system, just like Australia. So they put up an issue, and then you get to pick your side. Yes or no. The fact is, that nothing in life is black or white. There is always a grey area. But we only get to vote yes or no. This is also how they divide us. In Australia, we have more than two parties. But through preferences, There is still only a two party system.
Same in the uk if think about it.

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
Not poli-sci major.
Opine!
He will definitely win. I believe it is already decided...

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
To fix the political system, parties have to be abolished and every senator( or Congress person) has to be independent. All members that get into office should be candidates for leader if they want to run, and we should get to vote for any of them.
Have a look at Switzerland. They have a system similar to this and it works well. The problem with political parties, is what is in the party's interest is more important than what is good for the people. And that is usually lobby groups and private intrests that donate money to their campaign. Politicians make decisions that help companies make money at the expense of the tax payer. When the politician leaves parliament, they get a six month position on the board of the company they helped, and they then get paid a big bonus. Totally corrupt. Two examples in Australia of this is Bob car privatised toll roads and sold them to Maquarie Bank, when it was the tax payer that payed for those roads. He then got position on board after politics and got a payout. Mike Baird privatised electricity grid and got the same. And this has happened over and over. In Australia, we have local state and national politics, and most of the privatisation is done at state level, as they have the power and most Australians don't even pay attention to state politics. The politicians always con us with the line that it will run more efficiently privatised but this is bullshit. Private entities have to make profits for shareholders, nationalised services only have to break even. Once privatised, the asset is run into the ground to maximise profits. In Australia, All essential services have been sold for cents in the dollar, Our parents and grandparents worked and paid taxes their whole lives to set up these services, just for our traitorous scumbag politicians to go sell em off for cents in the dollar. Our resources in australia are stolen off the people by multinationals and all we get is royalties, which is a fraction of the worth. And this comes down to an entrenched culture that is ingrained in politics. The leaders of parties are only really a mouth piece for the advisors and secret entities of the party that are in there for years that we never even get to see that guide policy. The only problem is, if we did go with the independent system, how do you stop members from colluding and forming a secret party?

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
To fix the political system, parties have to be abolished and every senator( or Congress person) has to be independent. All members that get into office should be candidates for leader if they want to run, and we should get to vote for any of them.
Have a look at Switzerland. They have a system similar to this and it works well. The problem with political parties, is what is in the party's interest is more important than what is good for the people. And that is usually lobby groups and private intrests that donate money to their campaign. Politicians make decisions that help companies make money at the expense of the tax payer. When the politician leaves parliament, they get a six month position on the board of the company they helped, and they then get paid a big bonus. Totally corrupt. Two examples in Australia of this is Bob car privatised toll roads and sold them to Maquarie Bank, when it was the tax payer that payed for those roads. He then got position on board after politics and got a payout. Mike Baird privatised electricity grid and got the same. And this has happened over and over. In Australia, we have local state and national politics, and most of the privatisation is done at state level, as they have the power and most Australians don't even pay attention to state politics. The politicians always con us with the line that it will run more efficiently privatised but this is bullshit. Private entities have to make profits for shareholders, nationalised services only have to break even. Once privatised, the asset is run into the ground to maximise profits. In Australia, All essential services have been sold for cents in the dollar, Our parents and grandparents worked and paid taxes their whole lives to set up these services, just for our traitorous scumbag politicians to go sell em off for cents in the dollar. Our resources in australia are stolen off the people by multinationals and all we get is royalties, which is a fraction of the worth. And this comes down to an entrenched culture that is ingrained in politics. The leaders of parties are only really a mouth piece for the advisors and secret entities of the party that are in there for years that we never even get to see that guide policy. The only problem is, if we did go with the independent system, how do you stop members from colluding and forming a secret party?
all the fore mentioned,is the same here in the states. its all about money and corruption. the parties are only for them selves. fuck the people mentality. once in a while they will "take side" of the people,its not but without a hidden agenda. some kind of bill to fucking suck more money from us in one way or another. and it ultimately benefits the party of retards who put it in place.
"rules are the same. just the names have changed...."

bgirl

The Wizard