Trump will win again

Cyclepath

I love lamp
Why are Americans so against Trump?

You elected a businessman to negotiate on your behalf for better services, education, economic growth and to better ties with international adversaries. His track record clearly speaks for itself.

Like it or not, the bloke gets results and he doesn’t buy in to the pseudo-political snowflake bullshit agendas. He tells it like it is and everyone seems to hate him for it, yet you’re the ones who elected him 🤔

mrln

silent ghost
i didnt vote for him. yes he tells it like it is,and i like that. hes not a successful business man like he portrays himself to be. yes he is getting positive results in the stock market. he made promises he hasnt kept. still waiting on a health bill,which was one of the premessis of his campaign. hes only for the rich people. the tax reform proved it. so he snubbed his middle class supporters on that. and education you spoke of? i lold. the people he put in charge of things,theyve been against and wanted to get rid of it. his kids,have ZERO business being there and have the clearance they have. he has too many conflicts of interest. to me,he doesnt display the true skills of leadership. even his own "people" are saying this about him. his own party!
but whatever....

rtg1989

Lurker
How do you feel after watching a beheading for the 100th time? How do you think you will feel after a country's leader has fucked things up for the 100th time?.. Desensitized much? Our world is becoming Idiocracy in the making. By the time we consider all the bull shit as normal is when the real messed up stuff will happen..

Guipago

Rookie
Most won't agree, but the only one that knows how a country should be run is old Hillary, she's been involved in politics forever, had a hand up the back of Bill, had hold of Obama's joystick, sure, she's as straight as a dogs hind leg, but who isn't corrupt? You got the choice of 2 old geriatric's who are 'losing it' & liable to say anything that comes into their heads at the wrong time, wow what a choice, anyway I'm off to let the frogs out.

Ku Klux Kloyce

100% NIBBA
Most won't agree, but the only one that knows how a country should be run is old Hillary, she's been involved in politics forever, had a hand up the back of Bill, had hold of Obama's joystick, sure, she's as straight as a dogs hind leg, but who isn't corrupt? You got the choice of 2 old geriatric's who are 'losing it' & liable to say anything that comes into their heads at the wrong time, wow what a choice, anyway I'm off to let the frogs out.
137dba87e25a0ec606d8cfdab1091288be783834d99bb223f2699ed9a9c10dda_1.jpg~2.jpg

Joor79

Lurker
Do us has become the world's joke I don't think anybody cares who wins next anymore there's no hope for this country.

Grand Mal Caesar

Lurker Meat
Any connection he has is through mutual funds which he has no control over. And the amount of money in those mutual funds related to that company is very small. Here are a couple of articles countering that MSN story.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Trump will win re-election but not because of minorities in Jersey. He's going to maintain his voter base (rural uneducated whites) and win other population groups that Biden can't. Also, Biden is only being propped up by the Democratic Establishment, but has no appeal with Hispanics or younger Blacks. Biden also can't win the young (millennial) white vote.

If you're wondering about Corey Booker and New Jersey, look at any major metro area that is run by Democrats. They are mostly ghetto slums with a large homeless problem and masses of people on public assistance. Detroit, Chicago, NYC, San Francisco.

America hasn’t been this bad since the Great Depression hope that orange buffoon doesn’t win again.
yeah yeah, we all know that you are the faggiest faggot fag on the internet. hurr durr orange man bad. what did he do? trigger in you the feelings? I always voted Libertarian until 2016 election. then voted for Trump with the benefits of drinking libturd scum tears from your own mangina. so keep triggering. my entire family will do the same again 2020. #Asians4Trump #Trump2020 #4moreyears

1588768282000.jpg

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
America hasn’t been this bad since the Great Depression hope that orange buffoon doesn’t win again.
It's not due to Trump, though. The policies in place were there during the Obama administration. The pandemic we're in was developed in China. That's not due to Trump, either.

Biden is mentally gone. I would never vote for anyone in early stage dementia. He's basically a puppet now.

Trump is the only logical choice.

• Disagree
Reactions: DrJ

ChiTownMexican

Fresh Meat
It's not due to Trump, though. The policies in place were there during the Obama administration. The pandemic we're in was developed in China. That's not due to Trump, either.

Biden is mentally gone. I would never vote for anyone in early stage dementia. He's basically a puppet now.

I’m not voting Democrat nor Republican, to

• Agree
Reactions: DrJ