Trump will win again

ChiTownMexican

Fresh Meat
It's not due to Trump, though. The policies in place were there during the Obama administration. The pandemic we're in was developed in China. That's not due to Trump, either.

Biden is mentally gone. I would never vote for anyone in early stage dementia. He's basically a puppet now.

Trump is the only logical choice.
They’re both a bunch of Bozos. Only thing that i like from either one is that Trump is prolife.

ChiTownMexican

Fresh Meat
yeah yeah, we all know that you are the faggiest faggot fag on the internet. hurr durr orange man bad. what did he do? trigger in you the feelings? I always voted Libertarian until 2016 election. then voted for Trump with the benefits of drinking libturd scum tears from your own mangina. so keep triggering. my entire family will do the same again 2020. #Asians4Trump #Trump2020 #4moreyears

View attachment 420134
You know what, if it wasn’t for Trumps base (mostly bigoted asshole hillbilly sons of bitches) I Might just vote for the Orange bastard but people like you make it hard to. Btw Thanks for posting your fag pics Now I know to address by your correct name Mr. Fag... go suck dicks you faggot!

You know what, if it wasn’t for Trumps base (mostly bigoted asshole hillbilly sons of bitches) I Might just vote for the Orange bastard but people like you make it hard to. Btw Thanks for posting your fag pics Now I know to address by your correct name Mr. Fag... go suck dicks you faggot!
good, your pussy ass faggot is confirmed so i will call you by it. what happened? orange man triggered you? too bad your pussy ass transexual dad didn't cut of his 1mm penis and ate it. instead he fucked a nigger monkey and you were born. he should've aborted you. so do the right thing, and make this world a better place. find an apple tree, and hang yourself from it. your

sincerely, Asian-American #Asians4Trump #Trump2020 #4moreyears.

am0557Am_700w_0.jpg

ChiTownMexican

Fresh Meat
good, your pussy ass faggot is confirmed so i will call you by it. what happened? orange man triggered you? too bad your pussy ass transexual dad didn't cut of his 1mm penis and ate it. instead he fucked a nigger monkey and you were born. he should've aborted you. so do the right thing, and make this world a better place. find an apple tree, and hang yourself from it. your

sincerely, Asian-American #Asians4Trump #Trump2020 #4moreyears.

View attachment 420154
What are you like 12 Billy?

ChiTownMexican

Fresh Meat
ahhh okay, in that case... i am deeply sorry and i apologize for insulting you + your family. that was my mistake and i regret it. pro-life people deserve the utmost respect and honor from me. i will delete all my previous posts.
Fair enough I can respect that

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
I’m not voting Democrat nor Republican, to
It doesn't matter what party you vote. Both are corporatist entities. It's all about the money. Follow the money, baby ChiTown.
They’re both a bunch of Bozos. Only thing that i like from either one is that Trump is prolife.
Trump is not pro-life. He's a businessman. He sides with the evangelicals who are pro-life because they fund his campaign. Trump is all about that money, as I said before.

ChiTownMexican

Fresh Meat
It doesn't matter what party you vote. Both are corporatist entities. It's all about the money. Follow the money, baby ChiTown.

Trump is not pro-life. He's a businessman. He sides with the evangelicals who are pro-life because they fund his campaign. Trump is all about that money, as I said before.
Makes sense the orange guy would probably side with pro-choicers if they funded his campaign. Thanks for the info I still stand with neither party.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Makes sense the orange guy would probably side with pro-choicers if they funded his campaign. Thanks for the info I still stand with neither party.
You don't understand the intricacies of politics. It's all about money and power, just like business. Politics is business. A business of redistributing power and money to those who want it.

It's not about the "best candidate". It's about the one who can win, even if their platform is shit.

Grand Mal Caesar

Lurker Meat
You don't understand the intricacies of politics. It's all about money and power, just like business. Politics is business. A business of redistributing power and money to those who want it.

It's not about the "best candidate". It's about the one who can win, even if their platform is shit.
Generally I am inclined to agree with you. But the 2020 election really is about the best candidate. I'm voting for the guy who hasn't been selling out the country to China for the last several decades. Party politics are bullshit. Trump usurped the Republican party because third parties don't stand a chance. Dems are in a mad dash to destroy the country.

Trump can win, and will win because he is the best candidate. If you think he is cut from the same cloth as all the other Washington slugs, you're not paying attention very well. He is in the business of America and working to give the power and money to those who deserve it most, the people. That is why the Dems are so bent on getting rid of him. They want to keep the money and power that belongs to the people for themselves.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Generally I am inclined to agree with you. But the 2020 election really is about the best candidate. I'm voting for the guy who hasn't been selling out the country to China for the last several decades. Party politics are bullshit. Trump usurped the Republican party because third parties don't stand a chance. Dems are in a mad dash to destroy the country.

Trump can win, and will win because he is the best candidate. If you think he is cut from the same cloth as all the other Washington slugs, you're not paying attention very well. He is in the business of America and working to give the power and money to those who deserve it most, the people. That is why the Dems are so bent on getting rid of him. They want to keep the money and power that belongs to the people for themselves.
Trump has his full faculties which is more than you can say for Biden. Biden would scare me as President and I don't trust the Democrats to run a credible VP. I could stand Amy Globuchar or Pete Buttigieg. Anyone other than would worry me.

In a perfect world, Rand Paul would have a chance and we could actually see what a Libertarian would do in charge.