Trump will win again

Grand Mal Caesar

Lurker Meat
Trump has his full faculties which is more than you can say for Biden. Biden would scare me as President and I don't trust the Democrats to run a credible VP. I could stand Amy Globuchar or Pete Buttigieg. Anyone other than would worry me.

In a perfect world, Rand Paul would have a chance and we could actually see what a Libertarian would do in charge.
The Dems are hopeless at this point. Not because of Joe Biden, but as a whole. They pander too munch to the minority with all their feel good bullshit. They are intent on whittling the country down and fundamentally changing it against the wishes of the majority. They present nothing positive for the country.

Klobachur and Buttigieg should worry you. They would be ineffective because they would fall under the influence of the deep rooted Dems. I don't subscribe to any of what they are selling either. The entire party is damaged and will accomplish nothing good for the country. They will continue along their path of destruction and double those efforts if they were to win.

The Democrat party needs to go away and make room for another party that cares more and works harder for American citizens. Perhaps the Libertarian party. All of the current, high ranking Dems need to be put in prison or hanged along with any RINOs willing to sell out the country and screw the citizens. Any politician who would support China's rise at the expense of Americans is an enemy and needs to be gone one way or another.

At this point in time, Donald Trump is the best candidate.

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
People that vote for Biden aren’t voting for the human named Joe Biden. He’s a weak individual, does what he’s told, incapable of being a shot caller. They’d be voting for a progressive system, not a man, a system that will take over and run rampant through our country.
America had the chance to have a president with balls and we took it. A guy who throws out insults freely, but not our blood and treasure. And not some bitch that will fall to his knees and kiss a Saudi’s ring, claiming its good foreign policy. Weak and conniving cunt Obama, whose feckless, perfidious, and outright duplicitous administration has proven to be toxic to our country. The media would report it as such if they weren’t poisoned to be compliant to a leftist doctrine.

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
What moves at warp speed? The thing...you know...the thing?
Cmon man, do we have to read about it to know what’s innit?
Corn pop.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
The Dems are hopeless at this point. Not because of Joe Biden, but as a whole. They pander too munch to the minority with all their feel good bullshit. They are intent on whittling the country down and fundamentally changing it against the wishes of the majority. They present nothing positive for the country.

Klobachur and Buttigieg should worry you. They would be ineffective because they would fall under the influence of the deep rooted Dems. I don't subscribe to any of what they are selling either. The entire party is damaged and will accomplish nothing good for the country. They will continue along their path of destruction and double those efforts if they were to win.

The Democrat party needs to go away and make room for another party that cares more and works harder for American citizens. Perhaps the Libertarian party. All of the current, high ranking Dems need to be put in prison or hanged along with any RINOs willing to sell out the country and screw the citizens. Any politician who would support China's rise at the expense of Americans is an enemy and needs to be gone one way or another.

At this point in time, Donald Trump is the best candidate.

I'm saying that if Trump were to lose, I'd be looking at whoever is Biden's VP as a possible President. Biden doesn't look healthy to me. His mental health has declined to the point that I don't think he could govern effectively, which means the VP and staff would taken on more of that role. Among the Dems who would actually be considered for VP, I'd say Globuchar and Buttigieg worry me the least.

I'm a Libertarian, so I don't vote for Progressives or Conservatives. Trump is a businessman who can galvanize a 40% majority who will support him no matter what. There's no one else who can do that. Biden will have to debate Trump and that will kill his campaign. Trump will bully him kind of like he did Jeb, Marco, Rand in the 2016 debates.

Trump is kind of entertaining to me in that what he says doesn't make sense but it's the manner in which he says it that tends to shape how people view him.

I also kind of like that he is always in young Russian pussy. He trades in wives like most people trade in cars.

mrln

silent ghost
Americans. The people who have been getting more and more fucked year after year by a government that has been working against them instead of for them.
and im still getting fucked. trump fucked me harder,with his tax reform bill. as well with others in this country. a vast majority of the middle class got fucked from that.

Grand Mal Caesar

Lurker Meat
I'm saying that if Trump were to lose, I'd be looking at whoever is Biden's VP as a possible President. Biden doesn't look healthy to me. His mental health has declined to the point that I don't think he could govern effectively, which means the VP and staff would taken on more of that role. Among the Dems who would actually be considered for VP, I'd say Globuchar and Buttigieg worry me the least.

I'm a Libertarian, so I don't vote for Progressives or Conservatives. Trump is a businessman who can galvanize a 40% majority who will support him no matter what. There's no one else who can do that. Biden will have to debate Trump and that will kill his campaign. Trump will bully him kind of like he did Jeb, Marco, Rand in the 2016 debates.

Trump is kind of entertaining to me in that what he says doesn't make sense but it's the manner in which he says it that tends to shape how people view him.

I also kind of like that he is always in young Russian pussy. He trades in wives like most people trade in cars.
The point I was trying to make about them was that they would just be puppets. It really doesn't matter who Biden chooses for a running mate. If they were to win, the real power would be ruling from behind the curtain. Biden and his VP will be empty figureheads. By voting for Joe you would really be voting for his masters who are intent on ruining the country.

Grand Mal Caesar

Lurker Meat
and im still getting fucked. trump fucked me harder,with his tax reform bill. as well with others in this country. a vast majority of the middle class got fucked from that.
I don't know much about all this tax bullshit. Tax math hurts. I don't mess with that stuff. I just hand off my tax stuff and whatever to a family member and pay them to have it dealt with.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
The point I was trying to make about them was that they would just be puppets. It really doesn't matter who Biden chooses for a running mate. If they were to win, the real power would be ruling from behind the curtain. Biden and his VP will be empty figureheads. By voting for Joe you would really be voting for his masters who are intent on ruining the country.

To some degree, I agree with that. I think anyone as a VP would have enough ego to determine some policy.

Globuchar strikes me as someone who is headstrong. I could see Buttigieg doing what the Democratic base wants.

mrln

silent ghost
thats with all past present and future presidents. i remember watching a speech reagan was giving at some college. as he was speaking,some short dude walked up to him and said, "we need to go now". kinds grabbed ole ronnie by the arm as to say,lets go. and go,he did.
now,this is the president here. if hes giving a speech,and has to be somewhere at a certain time,well,again,hes the president. he can "do what he wants". because hes the president. that was the beginning of the eye opener for me...
yes trump is who he is and the type of person he is. but even the nicest of the nicest,will be made a sum bag out of. because thats how the game works. basically,you sell your soul!

bgirl

The Wizard
I don't know much about all this tax bullshit. Tax math hurts. I don't mess with that stuff. I just hand off my tax stuff and whatever to a family member and pay them to have it dealt with.
So how have you personally benefited from a Trump presidency? Do you believe the country as a whole has prospered under his leadership?

volpster31

Rookie
listen,you cant argue what he accomplished with the economy...you can nit pick little things,but the economy was the best its EVER been....and trump basically did the opposite of the democrats.thats all i need to know...maga2020

Obviously, Trump is going to lose this election. Not jist lose it, its goong to be a slaughterfest. The economy grew and grew and grew under Obama. Obama, uoon taking office i January, 2009, faced the worst economic situation since the Great Depression. By 2011, job growth began its 7 year monthly climb of 750, 000 new jobs per month.

Farmers, small businesses, and minorities all know how well they fared under democrats in the 90s, and the 2010s. Farmers know perfectly well how much they have suffered under Trump's fake economic war against powerhouse China. And the polls clearly show this.

Trump couldnt even beat an unpopular Hillary Clinton in the popular vote. Barely squeaked by in PA, Michigan, and several other states, winning of less than 1℅ of the vote in those states.

Biden already has a lockdown on the kinority and female votes. Hes going to gain the farming and manufacturing votes as well. Prepare for a slaughter-fest of epoch proportions.

listen,you cant argue what he accomplished with the economy...you can nit pick little things,but the economy was the best its EVER been....and trump basically did the opposite of the democrats.thats all i need to know...maga2020
False. And you know this is false.

Trump did not take office until January, 2017. His first budget and budgetary policy was for the fiscal year 2018.

The "best its ever been," (which is false to begin with, as the 90s were much more prosperous for a much wider group of Americans than the top 1℅), was under Obama. Not Trump.

Under Trump, our deficit multiplied back to what it was pre-Obama in 2008 when we had to bail out the farmers after his fake "trade war" with China. And you better bet your ass, the farmers are perfectly well aware of this and ARE holding Trump entirely accountable.

Trump only cut taxes on the rich. And he did so again with the farmer bailout. And did so a third time with the second (more recent) bailoit. And did so a THIRD time with the even more recent bailout. The result:

The deficit back over a trillion dollars per year. Again. After Obama cut back from 1.3 trillion down to 300 billion. And 99℅ of the economic windfall from these treasury-stifling bailouts went to 1℅ of the US population. Which does nothing for the economy.

volpster31

Rookie
yeak o.k the 90s was all obama???....and obummer spent more money than all other presidents combined(fact not opinion) trump literally took the democrat playbook of high taxes and regulation and dumped it and look what happened...you cant deny this.you may not like it but you cant deny the effects of his plan.....youll be on the losing team again so get used to the new america baby

If you had read my post, you would have seen i was talking about "democrats" being more fiscally responsible.

"Obummer." What are you, 5?

In any case, Obama did NOT spend more money than all other presidents. That is false. And it is verifiably false. If you actually cared for this country and your "freedoms", you would be an informed and responsible citizen.

First of all, I know youre only 5 years old. Im 30 years older than you. (That makes me 35 years old.) I actually lived through Obama's presidency as an adult. I was there for all the news discussions going on for all those years. I was a senior in high school on 9/11 when the towers came down and a plane rammed into the Pentagon. Im from PA, and one of the planes went down in a field 2 hour from my home.

I remember the aftermath of 9/11. I also know thay wars arent cheap. Neither are tax cuts.

All of these events took place literally YEARS before Obama even took office.

I was there wheb the economy crashed in 2008. I was there when Congress passed the economic bailouts, and when BUSH signed them into law. I recieved a bailout check, and I took it to the bank to cash it in.

I was there wheb Congress passed a budget for fiscal year 2009, and Bush signed it into law.

I was there when Obama was inaugurated in January, 2009. And i was there when the Congress passed the budget for fiscal year 2010, and Obama signed a fiscal budget into law for the first time.

I was there in 2011, when the budget deficit FINALLY began to fall, after Obama signed his second budget into law. I was there in 2011, when jobs started coming back en masse.

I was there in 2012 wheb the deficit fell. Again. And when Faix Snooze started making excuses as to why the job growth was actually "bad." I wad there when Faix Snooze kept lying and complaining that all the new jobs were "just low-wage jobs." (You can literally look it up yourself. Even Faux Snooze was reporting the job growth! )

I was there as the budget deficit continue to fall, jobs continued growing, as did economic output.

By the time Obama left office, the annual deficit had fallen from $1.3 trillion, down to $300 billion/ year. Thanks, largely, to Obama ending Bush's wars, and the banks and car manufacturers paying back much of that bailout money that Bish had passed.

Bush is the one that spent this country into oblivion, and it occurred years before obama ecen took office.

Before Bush, another democrat (i never said obama), left a republican with a budget SURPLUS.

If youre a grown ass adult and not a 5 year old child, you know these things already. Which means youre lying.

Its almost as if democrats are fiscally responsible. Democrats dont spend nearly as much mkney as republicans. And republicans are liars. Its almost as if Reagan's "trickle-down economics" has not been working for the past 40 years, and that thr government HAS to actually have an income. Ots almost as if corporations are too greedy to give their workers pay raises with their record-breaking profits due to all of these tax cuts and wars against unions.....