bizarre Two men try ketamine instead of coke by accident... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I’ve seen many folk falling down the K-Hole 😂.

I used to love a bit of ket. But always had it AFTER having a stimulant and only enough to get a nice buzz.

The first time I tried ket was at a stripper’s house (colleague of my wife). She was so into the stuff she had kitted her house out with ball pits for kids and other random things. She gave my wife and I a line. Then at the exact right moment made us do a forward roll over her bed and then jump into the ball pit. She was a fucking genius as it was amazing! 😂😂😂

JG Ballard

I want to watch
I know someone who takes a heavy dose at a doctor's office by injection periodically for depression. The way this person described the effect was a feeling of being underwater, and also at times like dying but not giving a shit.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
I had ketamine a few times in the hospital. Once I ducked out with my hand in a m&m bag and woke up with melted chocolate and rainbow dye all over my hand. Shit felt amazing!

CaliKrypto

Fresh Meat
I know someone who takes a heavy dose at a doctor's office by injection periodically for depression. The way this person described the effect was a feeling of being underwater, and also at times like dying but not giving a shit.
The legal infusions given at doctors offices are not high doses.

HG

95T exp
BTDT - holy fuck its def not a coke boost...

Last time I was in hospital I got a few ket jags to ease the pain - that drug is just fucking mental - not enjoyable tho...

Back