Two police officers killed in Manchester today (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Whats up with the Bomb Disposal Unit van? Muslims?

And it's shocking to see how much the reporter seemed really sad about this, or frightened or in shock. In the USA, two officers killed is just another story.

RIP.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Those 2 female cops went down in a hail of bullets and a grenade to spice things up. But why did the killer call in a 'domestic robbery' report (which in Britain doesn't require the response of armed police) while he was actually laying a trap and setting up to ambush whatever cops showed up - doesn't make sense.

He had already killed two (a father and son) so why ambush a few cops? Then the bloke turns himself in and so far hasn't said why he did it.

Weird shit.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Those 2 female cops went down in a hail of bullets and a grenade to spice things up. But why did the killer call in a 'domestic robbery' report (which in Britain doesn't require the response of armed police) while he was actually laying a trap and setting up to ambush whatever cops showed up - doesn't make sense.

He had already killed two (a father and son) so why ambush a few cops? Then the bloke turns himself in and so far hasn't said why he did it.

Weird shit.

Is that what happened? Man, sometimes I think people really are just losing their minds. Over population, economy, I don't know what, but people sure gone' crazy.

Are you kidding me btw? A domestic robbery (house robbery?) call gets answered by police without guns? That is insane. No cop in the USA would ever even pull someone over for speeding without having his gun on him.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed

Weird shit.

He wanted to make a name for himself..become infamous.

Hu$hMoney

Well Known Member
Is that what happened? Man, sometimes I think people really are just losing their minds. Over population, economy, I don't know what, but people sure gone' crazy.

Are you kidding me btw? A domestic robbery (house robbery?) call gets answered by police without guns? That is insane. No cop in the USA would ever even pull someone over for speeding without having his gun on him.
In many cities all law enforcement are required to carry their service weapon at all times on and off duty

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)

i got a friend in the uk and she says they're not allowed to carry guns. they use batons or somethin:confused:

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
In britain cops has no guns, so there is no criminals with guns either. Knives are ok.

HOLY SHIT you really believe that ....
the cops have guns they just dont bring them out unless someone else has one and they do criminals do have guns even there so do a lot of the people they just dont let anyone know .....

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
HOLY SHIT you really believe that ....
the cops have guns they just dont bring them out unless someone else has one and they do criminals do have guns even there so do a lot of the people they just dont let anyone know .....

Really?

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
GOT FRIENDS THERE WENT SHOOTING THERE WITH GRAHAM LIVES OUTSIDE OF MANCHESTER SHOT A OLD G4 FULL AUTO AND HE ALSO HAD A SHOTGUN AND A OLD WALTHER PPK ALL WERE ILLEGAL BUT LIKE HE SAID EVERYONE HAS EM JUST NOBODY WILL TELL YOU THEY DO,, AND CRIMINALS ARE NOT LIKE HERE THEY DONT WANT TO LOOSE THERE GUNS SO THEY WONT USE THEM IN 99% OF THE CASES....

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
GOT FRIENDS THERE WENT SHOOTING THERE WITH GRAHAM LIVES OUTSIDE OF MANCHESTER SHOT A OLD G4 FULL AUTO AND HE ALSO HAD A SHOTGUN AND A OLD WALTHER PPK ALL WERE ILLEGAL BUT LIKE HE SAID EVERYONE HAS EM JUST NOBODY WILL TELL YOU THEY DO,, AND CRIMINALS ARE NOT LIKE HERE THEY DONT WANT TO LOOSE THERE GUNS SO THEY WONT USE THEM IN 99% OF THE CASES....

Everybody has them, even the police?

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
The average street bobby carries no guns..they're carried in a locked compartment in the trunk of unmarked cars.

yup they have them they just dont use them unless its a emergency ie: they carry them mostly when theres a high threat of terrorists then you see them .. or if theres a bank robbery where the perps have guns you will also see them then..... as a regular thing though nobody will show you they have a gun ..... its not proper british behaviour.......

and whats with this spotted dick sounds more like a disease then a snack with tea lol .......
G00019.jpg

LMFAO HAD2

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
yup they have them they just dont use them unless its a emergency ie: they carry them mostly when theres a high threat of terrorists then you see them .. or if theres a bank robbery where the perps have guns you will also see them then..... as a regular thing though nobody will show you they have a gun ..... its not proper british behaviour.......

Precisely! Guns don't automatically garner a ticket to getting out alive as many US cops could probably attest.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
Precisely! Guns don't automatically garner a ticket to getting out alive as many US cops could probably attest.
yup agreed ......

Angelahh

meow :o)
It's funny that this is such big news... "funny" isnt the proper word but it seems cops get killed here (the US) all the time sadly. I understand the difference with lack of guns, etc.. Wish they'd arm the cops over there, with face eating drug addicts and men blowing out movie theaters, you dont know what to expect nowadays. And yes yes, gun laws are different, just with anything illegal if someone wants a gun they can get it regardless.

Sad news for Manchester police :(

Back