Two Western Women OD in Cambodia

Sickestfuck333

Suck my balls from the back
Don't know quite where to put this so I will put it here. Two women, Natalie Jade Seymour age 22 from the UK and Abbey Gail Amisola age 27 from Canada died Tuesday in Cambodia. They had met last year in Bali and had gotten together recently to tour Cambodia. The official story is that the two women had been suffering from diarrhea and vomiting and went to the local pharmacy. They took some pills and were found dead in the middle of the night. The official view is that they somehow did know the correct dose and accidentally overdosed. In the photos of the beds one can see white pills on the floor and the little numbered cones mark where two blister packs of pills were found.

Now I have a little trouble with this explanation. I don't know of any diarrhea/vomiting meds that you can OD on. It would help if we knew what the white pills are but the sources don't say. Still I think any adult knows that the correct dose is one or two pills, not a large number. How did all the pills get on the floor? Also I think it strange that both women died at about the same time.

A local expat website suggested that maybe the women obtain some harder drugs for another purpose. Apparently opioids are easily available and cheap. Foreign tourists dying in Cambodia of drug overdoses are a far too common occurrence.

A outside possibility is that they committed suicide though there is little indication. Seymour did buy a one-way ticket to Cambodia but otherwise they seemed happy enough. Maybe an autopsy will provide the answer.

View attachment 314396 View attachment 314397 View attachment 314398 View attachment 314399 View attachment 314400 View attachment 314401
Smashing set

OP
Plouton

Plouton

Forum Veteran
This happened over a year ago but I only found it now. A 22 year old woman from Finland died of an overdose in a hotel in Chennai.

26121.jpg
26123.jpg
26125.jpg
26127.jpg

Roger Escude

Well Known Member
sorry the last selfie didn't attach
What I want to know is how did the flower tattoos go from her right shoulder to her left shoulder they must be not permanent ones but stick on’s like what children play with! Look at the other pictures of her tattoo it’s on the opposite side of her body.

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
What I want to know is how did the flower tattoos go from her right shoulder to her left shoulder they must be not permanent ones but stick on’s like what children play with! Look at the other pictures of her tattoo it’s on the opposite side of her body.
Could be th camera on the phone that they are taking a picture with, I know my phone automatically does this... and I hate it by the way

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
Could be th camera on the phone that they are taking a picture with, I know my phone automatically does this... and I hate it by the way

lateral inversion on a selfie camera is my guess!