U.S. "marines" Cowering And Crying (56 Viewers)

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
This is from Afghanistan, a few years ago.
A squad of "marines" is in their barracks...air conditioned barracks. Outside, about the length of a football field away, one Taliban fighter...one...is firing an occasional mortar shell.

Now usually, whenever a group of modern day U.S. "soldiers" hear a mortar, or even a single rifle shot, they will take cover and call on their radio for "air support."
Whereupon either an Apache helicopter or a fighter jet will come to the area and either drop a bomb on the location of the rifle shot, or strafe the area with an M230 Chain Gun.

Then, when the coast is clear, the "soldiers" come out from their cover and move forward.
That's the modus operandi of modern day "boots on the ground" (as they're called).

However, the group of "marines" in this barracks didn't have a radio with which to call for "air support," so they cry and cower in fear, as one of them pleads with his god for it to stop.

Marine Corps recruit training at Parris Island and Army recruit training at Ft. Benning and other bases continues to be dumbed down and pussified to accommodate the present soft, pampered, spoiled generation of recruits...and these are the type of "soldiers" you end up with...

Regards,
-Ward

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Soft American "soldiers" nowadays even have to have air conditioned tents.

Regards,
-Ward

airconditionedtents.jpg

pappa stupid

Well Known Member
funny, people who never served in the US military get this notion that all this training makes you a superman or woman, during the time I served, I did meet some remarkable soldiers. They are few and far between. Most are either ass kissers or in for college tuition. Or like myself, just getting away from my old life!

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Pappa Stupid said:
People who never served in the US military get this notion that all this training makes you a superman...

Mr. Stupid, military training is not designed to make anyone mentally and psychologically "tough," nor is that its purpose.

Take Navy SEAL training as an example.
The guys who get through Navy SEAL training already had the "right stuff" before they even started the SEAL training program.
The program is designed to weed out people who are mentally and psychologically too weak to be SEAL's.

Army and Marine Corps basic training used to be designed to weed weakness out also...but to a lesser degree than the fortitude that is needed to be a SEAL.

However, Army basic training and Marine Corps boot camp at Parris Island are nowhere near what they used to be years ago.
They are now so pussified and dumbed down to accommodate soft, spoiled American pussy recruits, that almost nobody gets weeded out now.

Thus, you end up with a bunch of "Marine" pussies, such as those in the video above.
They're soft, spoiled pussies before they joined the military...and they're still the same soft, spoiled pussies when they come out of basic training.

A group of WWII era Marines would never have laid on their bellies, groveling and crying like cowards because of one guy with a mortar.

Regards,
-Ward

Honest One

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
Mr. Stupid, military training is not designed to make anyone mentally and psychologically "tough," nor is that its purpose.

Take Navy SEAL training as an example.
The guys who get through Navy SEAL training already had the "right stuff" before they even started the SEAL training program.
The program is designed to weed out people who are mentally and psychologically too weak to be SEAL's.

Army and Marine Corps basic training used to be designed to weed weakness out also...but to a lesser degree than the fortitude that is needed to be a SEAL.

However, Army basic training and Marine Corps boot camp at Parris Island are nowhere near what they used to be years ago.
They are now so pussified and dumbed down to accommodate soft, spoiled American pussy recruits, that almost nobody gets weeded out now.

Thus, you end up with a bunch of "Marine" pussies, such as those in the video above.
They're soft, spoiled pussies before they joined the military...and they're still the same soft, spoiled pussies when they come out of basic training.

A group of WWII era Marines would never have laid on their bellies, groveling and crying like cowards because of one guy with a mortar.

Regards,
-Ward
I didn't know basic training fell that many notches, what a bunch of pussies.

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
Shouldn't have been there anyway. Our dumbass country(Australia) jumps at the USA's beckoning call and follows these evil warmongering fools around the world. Fighting for the privately owned weapons companies profits. And then the country is economically taken over by the same assholes.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Brainfart said:
Shouldn't have been there anyway.

You're absolutely correct.

The U.S. military has been meddling in Mideast Muslim countries for decades...and the U.S. has ultimately failed and caused only dysfunction in each and every one of those "nation building" and hegemony Mideast endeavors.

The attack on the United States on September 11, 2001 was a direct result of the U.S. military meddling in Mideast Muslim countries.

I remember 9/11/01 very well...it was a Tuesday.
After the attacks, I remember telling my co-workers at the time..."Well, this is the chickens coming home to roost."

Regards,
-Ward

Jizdrop1

My Screw Driver
Shouldn't have been there anyway. Our dumbass country(Australia) jumps at the USA's beckoning call and follows these evil warmongering fools around the world. Fighting for the privately owned weapons companies profits. And then the country is economically taken over by the same assholes.

The tools in charge of us AKA UK government are the same. utter fuckwits.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Jizdrop1 said:
UK government are the same. utter fuckwits.

Fuckwits indeed, as well as being very duplicitous, deceptive, and scheming.

As you well know, a referendum in June of 2016 to leave the European Union was approved by the majority of voters in your country, and yet your government has been scheming ever since to circumvent the will of the people and stay in the E.U.

Hopefully the new PM, Boris Johnson, will see to it that the will of the people is accomplished.

Regards,
-Ward

They are playstation generation. War is not a vídeo game. You gonna die fucker!!! Bunch of FAGGOTS. They want a mommy hug and hot coffee in home.

Good thread ward cleaver.
I am just wondering. Did you ever fight? I didn’t but I get a feeling you have balls of titanium on the Internet but you are probably spongebob in person. Fucking retard.

Users who are viewing this thread