U.S shoots down a UFO in Alaska (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I got photos of the shoot-down.

HB UFO.jpg

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
These bisexual transgender homos deserve to hang for treason.... this shit has gone too far.... fuckin homo niggers and their white sex slaves.... sick mfers....

Just look at that child diddling pervert in the video above....fuckin killers of Jesus and an abomination of God and Mother nature....

Beast6262

Fresh Meat
These bisexual transgender homos deserve to hang for treason.... this shit has gone too far.... fuckin homo niggers and their white sex slaves.... sick mfers....

Just look at that child diddling pervert in the video above....fuckin killers of Jesus and an abomination of God and Mother nature....
You deserve to hang you fuckwit, livestream it for us,fud.

deviant2

hell is other people

FlightRadar24-Lake-Huron-02122023-1.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa hold the damn phone.
The military managed to track and lock on to three different UFO's? The elusive maneuver and fly at mind boggling speed UFO's??? And take them all out???

Awww, come on man!!!

This look over there moment brought to you by:

Covid
Classified Documents
Inflation
Laptop from Hell
Open Border
Died Suddenly
J6
Ukraine v Russia
Jab Mandates
blm
Nord Stream Pipeline
China
and
White Fucking Guilt, Yo

Sirialni

Fresh Meat
Biden is criticised for allowing the balloon to cross the country before shooting it down.... now he's shooting them pre-emptively.
Someone's compensating..

deviant2

hell is other people
Biden is criticised for allowing the balloon to cross the country before shooting it down.... now he's shooting them pre-emptively.
Someone's compensating..
That's because he's a fucking idiot.
81 million votes my ass...
Lord knows what or IF anything has been shot down. I know them jets and Norad gots the fancy radar detecting shit to see what's up there with them, but ain't no way 3 UFO's weren't watching their six and got busted. Either all three flying objects were drunk driving or president potato is lying again.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
That's because he's a fucking idiot.
81 million votes my ass...
Lord knows what or IF anything has been shot down. I know them jets and Norad gots the fancy radar detecting shit to see what's up there with them, but ain't no way 3 UFO's weren't watching their six and got busted. Either all three flying objects were drunk driving or president potato is lying again.
That is the flight pattern of the plane as it tracks the object. The circular patten means the plane is traveling at a much greater speed. Hence the term 'flying circles or running circles around something'.

Back