Uber Remove A Driver App After The Driver Chase 2 Gay Passenger From Her Car. VIDEO

guyme91 📦🔒

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Got to be carefull it's all it seems. few of these gay bashing vids have turned out to be set up for attention. Not saying the driver is in on it but like i said a few gay couples have set these situations up in the past.
You are right and we don't know what was happening before they were kicked out. They could have been making out in the back seat or fingering each other. I driver Uber on the weekends and I have had people doing both of those things in my car. I'm no prude, but it is really uncomfortable having people doing that stuff behind me as I drive. I'm not blind and deaf, I know what they are doing. Something like that could have been going on and the woman kicked them out for it, we don't get to see that part.

Got to be carefull it's all it seems. few of these gay bashing vids have turned out to be set up for attention. Not saying the driver is in on it but like i said a few gay couples have set these situations up in the past.
There's been 3 false flags in the UK which made the news then swiftly went away over the past 4ish months haven't there?
I think there was a pair of lesbians though who had a bunch of coins threw in their face which somehow fucked em up and that one was real..
But then we had that great big dyke n her miss's which turned out to be staged just so they could stand their on the news and talk shit about Boris lol..
Bitch was a gay rights activist... Everyone knew it was staged from the off :/