UFO spotted in Sydney (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
I would love to see just one UFO video that convinced me 100% that these things were real but there's too much buggering about on the internet to take any of them seriously.
Here you go mate, proof of extra terrestrial life

DF0455EE-8949-4496-995E-312FCBE33E9B.jpeg

cupboard22

Fresh Meat
why every such video looks so vague? To my eyes, it can be anything: a drone, special effects, the camera being bad, the lighting being bad, etc., and maybe a UFO. And I would rather believe the most boring explanation than something out of the ordinary

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
why every such video looks so vague? To my eyes, it can be anything: a drone, special effects, the camera being bad, the lighting being bad, etc., and maybe a UFO. And I would rather believe the most boring explanation than something out of the ordinary
It's most definitely a UFO. Not knowing what it is makes it a UFO.

It is most likely a shitty zoom on a mylar ballloon.

Rumplefor$kin86

Well Known Member
I would love to see just one UFO video that convinced me 100% that these things were real but there's too much buggering about on the internet to take any of them seriously.
C'mon what do expect an alien to come on down and toss your salad then probe u just so u can be convinced? And there called UAP now. Unidentified Ariel Phenomenon. Don't be simple minded mate

Interregnum

first floor room 16
It's that stupid fuck kesserling or wtv - he's still airborne after getting booted from Germany...
did u just say g... g... germany!?!

ZIG HAI!
ZIG HAI!
HIEL HIEDLA!
UNSER FUHRER ADOLPHIN HIEDLERUS
ZIG HAI!!!

k back to work

• You gon get raped
Reactions: HG

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
C'mon what do expect an alien to come on down and toss your salad then probe u just so u can be convinced? And there called UAP now. Unidentified Ariel Phenomenon. Don't be simple minded mate
I don't expect anything, my post was about how many faked videos there are of UFO's that its hard to believe any of them are real. They are still known as UFO's in the UK. Don't fucking bother me again with your dickhead attitude.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
So there's a 'beep' to censor a word.... and then just "what the FUCK is that?" without the beep!

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face

Most likely a police drone, making sure people in the park are wearing masks. Australia is still doubling down on bullshit COVID mandates.

And no, I don't believe in that shit, or paranormal BS either. I don't got time for speculative masturbation.

Back