UK: Levi Belfied milly bid rejected... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
Milly killer appeal bid rejected

275C9F64CFD6294C8C1B49BAEAD8E.jpg

Former bouncer Levi Bellfield has lost a bid to challenge his conviction for the kidnap and murder of teenager Milly Dowler.
An application for permission to appeal by Bellfield, 43, was rejected by the Lord Chief Justice, Lord Judge, Mr Justice Wyn Williams and Mr Justice Maddison, sitting at the Court of Appeal in London.
Bellfield was given a whole life term in June 2011 after being found guilty of abducting and killing 13-year-old Milly following a trial at the Old Bailey.
Milly was snatched from the street while on her way from school to her home in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, in March 2002.
Bellfield was already in jail for the murders of Amelie Delagrange and Marsha McDonnell, and the attempted murder of Kate Sheedy, when he went on trial last year in the Milly Dowler case.
In 2008, he had been given a whole life term for murdering Ms McDonnell, 19, in 2003, and murdering Ms Delagrange, 22, and attempting to murder Ms Sheedy, 18, in 2004.
The single ground of appeal was raised in a bid to show that Bellfield's conviction was "arguably unsafe" was a complaint about the trial judge's decision to allow evidence of those convictions to go before the jury.
It was argued by Jeffrey Samuels QC, for Bellfield, that the overall effect of its admission was to "distort" the focus of the evidence against the defendant in relation to the kidnap and murder of Milly.
But Lord Judge said the court had reached the "clear conclusion" that there was no basis for finding that the decision of the trial judge, Mr Justice Wilkie, had been wrong or was "even open to question".
Milly's body was found in a wood in Yateley Heath, Hampshire - 25 miles from Walton-on-Thames. Experts could not say how she died. Bellfield lived 50 yards from where Milly vanished but did not become a suspect until he was arrested by police in London for the other crimes in 2004.

MilitiaMetalHead616

Sodomize and make friends as situation warrants.
I hate this fuck. Fat narcissist, thinks he's god's gift to women. He conkers up to a nice blonde student and tries his revolting moves, his red-faced, walking heart attack moves. When the girl says no he waits til she turns around and smashes her in the head with a hammer. So a coward too.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
The girls he hit with hammers he made no advance on them at all he drove round and followed busses and just followed theem when they got off.

MilitiaMetalHead616

Sodomize and make friends as situation warrants.
No advance apart from hitting them with a hammer... But yeah, still a disgusting man. It probably turned him on.

Tooly

Tier One
In my serial killer thread i upped a 45 min documentry on him u shud get it, hes one of my fav killers and only has a count of 3 that they know of.
Thanks mate. I saw a local production a few years ago called Australia's Crime Scene Investigation's CSI ( I know, pretty original right), that had pretty much the hole kit and kaboodle. I'll certainly check your's out though. Cheers.

Back