We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Ukraine Convoy Taken Out (2014)

Discussion in 'War Images' started by DeathHand, Sep 14, 2015.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out

I posted some of the pics from this ambush of a Ukrainian convoy (the 5th Battalion) by pro-Russian fighters last year in another thread.

But I came across some larger images that I didn't have, so here they are.

Reports stated that the pro-Russian fighters lured the Ukrainian convoy into their trap by raising the Ukrainian flag. Close to 40 Ukrainian soldiers were killed and about the same number managed to escape.

Luhansk, Ukraine, September 5, 2014.

ukranian-battalion-ambushed-by-pro-russian-fighters-1-Luhansk-UA-sep-5-14.jpg

ukranian-battalion-ambushed-by-pro-russian-fighters-2-Luhansk-UA-sep-5-14.jpg

ukranian-battalion-ambushed-by-pro-russian-fighters-3-Luhansk-UA-sep-5-14.jpg

ukranian-battalion-ambushed-by-pro-russian-fighters-4-Luhansk-UA-sep-5-14.jpg

ukranian-battalion-ambushed-by-pro-russian-fighters-5-Luhansk-UA-sep-5-14.jpg

ukranian-battalion-ambushed-by-pro-russian-fighters-6-Luhansk-UA-sep-5-14.jpg

ukranian-battalion-ambushed-by-pro-russian-fighters-7-Luhansk-UA-sep-5-14.jpg

ukranian-battalion-ambushed-by-pro-russian-fighters-8-Luhansk-UA-sep-5-14.jpg

ukranian-battalion-ambushed-by-pro-russian-fighters-9-Luhansk-UA-sep-5-14.jpg

ukranian-battalion-ambushed-by-pro-russian-fighters-10-Luhansk-UA-sep-5-14.jpg

ukranian-battalion-ambushed-by-pro-russian-fighters-11-Luhansk-UA-sep-5-14.jpg

• Like Like x 10
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. maven

maven Southern Charm

that was pretty dirty to raise their flag to lure them in. clever but dirty. Great set DH. Especially love the ass out, thumbs up one.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  3. zinfandel

zinfandel The hair-flip of death

Blew the britches right off of him!!!

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

That flag trick has been used many times in history.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Domino69

Domino69 In the Prep Room

I know war is hell, etc. etc., but, really? You have to LURE them in to kill them? Seems like the cowardly thing to do tbh. But, all's fair in love and war, I know, I know...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. janscutter

janscutter Can I stab you with this sharp pointy thing?

Is this dude wearing high top chucks?

7. Nex

Nex You've Heard It All Before

Prudence demands you lie in wait for your enemy or encourage them to expend their energy. That can be found in the Thirty six Stratagems or Art of War as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Damo0666

Damo0666 Forward Ever, Backwards Never

Awesome pics as always deathHand