ukrainian flag in slovakian parliament (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
Biden gave 2 billions dollars to Ukraine
2? I wish it was just 2...Congress has sent 66 Billion in aid to Ukraine since the invasion started. Some of this is to replenish stock that was sent, but most of it is direct aid including a shitload of straight up cash, which Zelinsky and Putin are probably laughing and swimming in a vault together talking about how this war is the best thing to ever happen to their countries over some Vodka.

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
Real Politik would suggest that Ukraine be left to Russian and the west stay well away.

Unless Graziani has another idea...

Maybe mass anal sex with all the Ukrainian women as an act of solidarity...
Your such a posser bitch. I can't wait till Russia trys coming over here to the US. Ever see Red Dawn ? You Russian potato drinking bitch. I would call you a faggot. But your lower then that. Russians have always been about just large swaths of killing. At least the US didn't go bankrupt in the 80s and instead of fixing the corruption and trying a new way of life. You all say Fuck it let's go back to communism and expect it not going to end the same way. Hey Dee Dee Dee. Look up the definition of insanity. Doing the same damn thing over and over expecting a different result. Now that us AMERICANS know your nothing but a paper tiger. We are going to steamroll right over you. I say fuck it. Send the nukes. Let's all fucking die. Im Ready. If someone would pay me $100,000.00 USD. I would go there and shoot as many stupid potato fucking dick heads like you as I could. I'll even bring my own armory and ammo I have. So tired of you brainwashed dumbasses. Nothing good has ever come out of Russia. All the shit you guys have which I don't think is much. Is copied from us. Even the nukes. You sno better then kim Jong il. Telling his people he invented the cheese burger. Nothing but fake fucking posser bitches that steal shit. Just like what your doing in Ukraine. Bring that shit over here bitch but you ain't got the balls. Fucking paper pussy

This is every brainwashed Russian

2? I wish it was just 2...Congress has sent 66 Billion in aid to Ukraine since the invasion started. Some of this is to replenish stock that was sent, but most of it is direct aid including a shitload of straight up cash, which Zelinsky and Putin are probably laughing and swimming in a vault together talking about how this war is the best thing to ever happen to their countries over some Vodka.
Right 👍

I still want to go wipe out some Russians. 100gs and I'll go. Set up a go fund me and cash in hand you ain't even got to land I will jump out and parachute down. Hell we done already been everywhere else shooting muthafuckas. It's Russia turn. With all the dead Russians look at the chick to guy ratio be like 8 to 1.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221213-171128~2.png
    Screenshot_20221213-171128~2.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Yes, that was treason to raise their flag like that inside our congressional buildings.... they need to be dealt with the same way the founding fathers would've dealt with them....

Your such a posser bitch. I can't wait till Russia trys coming over here to the US. Ever see Red Dawn ? You Russian potato drinking bitch. I would call you a faggot. But your lower then that. Russians have always been about just large swaths of killing. At least the US didn't go bankrupt in the 80s and instead of fixing the corruption and trying a new way of life. You all say Fuck it let's go back to communism and expect it not going to end the same way. Hey Dee Dee Dee. Look up the definition of insanity. Doing the same damn thing over and over expecting a different result. Now that us AMERICANS know your nothing but a paper tiger. We are going to steamroll right over you. I say fuck it. Send the nukes. Let's all fucking die. Im Ready. If someone would pay me $100,000.00 USD. I would go there and shoot as many stupid potato fucking dick heads like you as I could. I'll even bring my own armory and ammo I have. So tired of you brainwashed dumbasses. Nothing good has ever come out of Russia. All the shit you guys have which I don't think is much. Is copied from us. Even the nukes. You sno better then kim Jong il. Telling his people he invented the cheese burger. Nothing but fake fucking posser bitches that steal shit. Just like what your doing in Ukraine. Bring that shit over here bitch but you ain't got the balls. Fucking paper pussy

Right 👍

I still want to go wipe out some Russians. 100gs and I'll go. Set up a go fund me and cash in hand you ain't even got to land I will jump out and parachute down. Hell we done already been everywhere else shooting muthafuckas. It's Russia turn. With all the dead Russians look at the chick to guy ratio be like 8 to 1.
lol.... you got issues.... seek help... freak mfer

wiggins

Forum Veteran

Right 👍

wow...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yes, that was treason to raise their flag like that inside our congressional buildings.... they need to be dealt with the same way the founding fathers would've dealt with them....

lol.... you got issues.... seek help... freak mfer
Now, I don't always agree with what you have to say yotgguitar, but I agree with this post.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Not too many European countries like mother russia--- they all remember the shit russia pulled after WW2, same horse now, just a different jockey.

Back