Ukrainian War Criminals exposed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
There's alot of Power Punks out there!
šŸ‘šŸ‘ at these Fkn Mutts;All Powerful and in Control;Well,When their in a Group,And Sportin Semi-automatic Rifles! Reverse the Roles,And guess Who's offering up Their "Brown Winkers" and "Blow Jobs?" THAT'S RIGHT...THOSE MFKRS!!!
SP

hjpc

Fresh Meat
to be honest, let the torture dogs reign on! Both sides are different cheeks of a shitty arse. Let them wipe each other out....

DaisyPug

Lurker
Russia did the right thing by invading. The Ukrainian Jewish Ran Politicians have had their scum Army torture, arrest, and murder Russia natives in the Donbass Region since 2014. They have literally put Russia-Ukrainian citizens in prison for supporting pro-Russian-Ukranian politicians in local elections over the years. This is what the West doesn't tell you in the media. I hope Russia wipes the scum off the face of the earth, and I hope they get that little Jew President who keeps asking for more weapons and wants the American Taxpayers to rebuild his corrupt as hell country. I hope the Russians get that little pointy nosed bastard before it's over I'm so sick of the Jew's running daily commentary. Yep, Russia is corrupt, but Ukraine is on a whole other planet regarding corruption.
If you actually believe the Western Controlled Jewish Media out of London and in the US, you are nuts. How truthful have they ever been. If you have a war between 2 corrupt countries, and somehow, someway, One Country is all of a sudden the Devil, and the other is "an oppressed law abiding good guy." That's a complete joke. Ukraine is giant shi*hole and it's a sesspool for Western Politicians paying off Ukrainian politicians over the years and making millions. From their police force to military to local politicians to every other aspect of their government, they are corrupt as hell. I hope Russia takes the Donbass and makes it part of Russia (which is going to happen) because most of those people are either pro-russian or russian nationals anyway and the Ukraine isn't going to hold it.

Back