UK's Truck Party (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

KJ00PL

Lurker
Hi, has anyone seen a picture or video of bodies found in a truck somewhere in the UK? I searched every forum I know and didn't find anything. To be honest 39 bodies found in a truck after long holiday trip from Vietnam made me really curious about this "discovery".
Information about the case: LINK

HG

95T exp
We will never see the pictures, if it happened in another area of Europe then maybe but because it was in the UK that they were discovered then no... Not a chance...

KJ00PL

Lurker
Not even thought about Police's photos, I wonder if some passerby took a picture where policeman holds a body.

PieFace

Wat da fack
Last time anyone leaked death pics of a widely reported fatal incident from the uk two people ended up in prison. Ain't happening

HG

95T exp
The truck driver should have just dumped all the bodies someplace (easy enough) instead of fainting like a fag and incriminating himself. Better luck next time.
Oh hello mr multiple people trafficker, hows the european trafficking game then?...

What?, 40 dead, pah, dump them..

Screwy

Lurker
Hi, has anyone seen a picture or video of bodies found in a truck somewhere in the UK? I searched every forum I know and didn't find anything. To be honest 39 bodies found in a truck after long holiday trip from Vietnam made me really curious about this "discovery".
Information about the case: LINK
Which reminds me - - any one interested, I've a nice 3-y old 40 ft low milage Semi trailer? Sleeps 39, no longer needed, £££offers for quick sale.

Back