Unbelievable Tsunami video. Best yet.

holy fuck that was intense...the dude on the loud speakers was still being really polite as he made the announcements...i would have been like" Get the fuck out of here!!!" also the dude with the camera spent too much fucking time filming the ocean instead of pointing back at the town as it was being obliterated...so I'm kinda hoping he died too :D

OP
aRyan

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
holy fuck that was intense...the dude on the loud speakers was still being really polite as he made the announcements...i would have been like" Get the fuck out of here!!!" also the dude with the camera spent too much fucking time filming the ocean instead of pointing back at the town as it was being obliterated...so I'm kinda hoping he died too :D
What was the guy saying over the loud speakers?

That guy must have thought he was going to die. Seeing everything except his building and the one across from him just be picked up and swept away like nothing. Those cars were being washed away up against that building like they weighed nothing. The water just kept coming and coming. It looked like it could have just swallowed all of Japan. Incredibly scary. Nature is nothing to fuck with.

ramblar

Forum Veteran
What was the guy saying over the loud speakers?

That guy must have thought he was going to die. Seeing everything except his building and the one across from him just be picked up and swept away like nothing. Those cars were being washed away up against that building like they weighed nothing. The water just kept coming and coming. It looked like it could have just swallowed all of Japan. Incredibly scary. Nature is nothing to fuck with.
I think he was saying "WE ARE ALLLLLLL FUCKED!"