"Unfair Campaign" Expands To The University Of Wisconsin - Superior. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/students-taught-its-unfair-to-be-white/?cat_orig=us

unfair-campaign-218x275.jpg

Despite the longstanding message that a person’s skin color should not matter in America, students at the University of Wisconsin – Superior are now being taught that it’s “unfair” to be white.

It’s part of a controversial effort known as the Unfair Campaign, designed to teach America’s youth that “systems and institutions are set up for us [whites]” and as such are “unfair.”

One of the main slogans for the campaign is: “It’s hard to see racism when you’re white.”

CampusReform reports the campaign was initially sponsored by the University of Minnesota – Duluth, but after an investigation conducted by CampusReform, that college dropped its partnership, and labeled the program “divisive” and “alienating.”

The Unfair Campaign uses online videos, billboards and lectures to help promote its message, and a variety of posters features white-skinned people adorned with facial messages such as, “Is white skin really fair skin?”

UWS spokeswoman Lynn Williams told CampusReform that her school is using the campaign as an “opportunity on our campus to talk about all privilege and to create conversation.”

“We really felt that this was an opportunity for the campus and the neighboring community to learn and to grow together,” she added.

Williams indicated UWS has already held a number of “diversity dialogues” tied to the Unfair Campaign, with some professors talking about the project in class.

unfair4.png

iamwhiteman.jpg

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
And some responses from people that aren't just completely brainwashed, anti-White liberal idiots.

attachment.php

And even a decent response to this White hating campaign by non-Whites.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
And the disgusting trash (or at least the figureheads) behind it.

Give them a call or email them. Don't threaten or use intemperate language, but get your point across.

UW-Superior>University Relations>Staff Directory

Lynne Williams
Director
[email protected]
ph. 715-394-8213
fax. 715-394-8097
office. Old Main 314
Lynne-Williams_008.jpg

-------------------

Dr. Renée Wachter
Chancellor
[email protected]
ph. 715-394-8221
office. OM 212

renee_cropped_2.jpg

Sev

Well Oiled Member
disgusting. I couldn't finish reading it. How van this be real? What the fuck is happening here??

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
disgusting. I couldn't finish reading it. How van this be real? What the fuck is happening here??

The Unfair Campaign actually started a year or so ago in the college of Minnesota - Duluth.

With the giant influx of Somali immigrants being literally shipped into Minnesota to dilute the state, apparently a bit too Aryan because of its Nordic/Germanic demographics for the liking of the Government, people must have started getting a bit angry that these people, so ignorant that they needed classes on how to boil water and use lights, were living on their dime.

Guess the liberal colleges and such needed a good plan to further brainwash young adults.

Reactions: Sev
I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
It's a little strange that I should be guilty because I was born white, in turn does that mean I owe something to others because they aren't?

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
It's a little strange that I should be guilty because I was born white, in turn does that mean I owe something to others because they aren't?

Jared Taylor really gave these idiots a good wake up call when he listed all the reasons why in this day and age being White is like having a target painted on you unless you are a totally brainwashed liberal lemming.

Some different idiots (not the Unfair Campaign) always have seminars on "White Privilege" and I shit you not, one of the reasons they say Whites are privileged is because band-aids are the color of our skin, LOL. Jared went on to say how non-Whites won't be charged with a hate crime if they attack or murder or rape Whites and even TELL THE D.A., JUDGE AND JURY that they were specifically looking for White victims. Attorney General Eric "The Gun Runner" Holder said as much. He said "Hate crime charges will only be filed against Whites that attack historically oppressed minorities" or something like that. Jared stated how Whites with better academic scores and credentials won't get a promotion because someone that isn't as good at the job but needs to fill a racial quota is also applying.

I could go on and on about this shit but these Liberal and or Jewish programs, produced by ZOG & melted into the minds of the masses via television and schools are just to sickening right now for me to even think more about.

Back