Unknown Force Throws Vehicle … Authorities Investigating

methamphetamine

I'm beetlejuice baby
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
yep ran over a cable or line and it caught one of the axles.If you keep you eye on the far left,right as the van is about to hit it you can see someone step onto the street holding it and their arms jerk as the van hits it.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
also in the zoomed in part left of the van,you can see the dirt move as the cable skips along the pavement.I have a feeling the red circles on the left in the long view is a attempt to cover up the guy holding the wire.The red circle in the zoomed in view is a attempt to cover up obvious signs that its a cable.im not saying they set the whole incident up,but someone is trying to convince people its a unknown force by using the red circles to cover obvious signs its a cable.

OP
angelo212

angelo212

Well Known Member
You people are good. I thought "casper the friendly ghost" was having a bad day. Cartoon show from the early seventies in the USA.