Unlocking a Cell Phone?

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I bought a Blackberry Bold off of someone for $20 bucks, it looks brand new. I felt bad for the guy, he was hurting for something apparently. Strange thing is, it's been 4 days and the service is still on.. I was on the internet with it earlier.

Anyways, it's got Sprint branded on it. No SIM card in it.

Can I get it 'unlocked' somewhere so I could use this phone with another service? I only will use Boost or Metro PCS.

If not I pretty much just lost out on $20 bucks, but then again it's only $20 bucks, I'll try to sell it to a drunk guy at a pub for $40 if I can't unlock it I guess.

paviya

NewbieX
I bought a Blackberry Bold off of someone for $20 bucks, it looks brand new. I felt bad for the guy, he was hurting for something apparently. Strange thing is, it's been 4 days and the service is still on.. I was on the internet with it earlier.

Anyways, it's got Sprint branded on it. No SIM card in it.

Can I get it 'unlocked' somewhere so I could use this phone with another service? I only will use Boost or Metro PCS.

If not I pretty much just lost out on $20 bucks, but then again it's only $20 bucks, I'll try to sell it to a drunk guy at a pub for $40 if I can't unlock it I guess.

Have you tried any unlocking service?
You can unlock your sprint locked Blackberry mobile using unlock code.It's the best way to unlock your mobile.If you need unlocking service visit unlock-zone.com Here they will ask your country,mobile model no,network provider.After that they will send your unlock code with simple unlock instructions via e-mail.So you can easily unlock your mobile within a day.