US rapper killed (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
He’s high on “lean” it’s a mix of Codiene cough syrup and sprite..

I've had codeine pain killer for me knee a few years ago even had a couple of cans of beers with it. Never made me talk like an utter twat like that lad. Thanks for the explanation. I must be getting a boring old bastard. Never heard of that and i'm only 55.

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
I've had codeine pain killer for me knee a few years ago even had a couple of cans of beers with it. Never made me talk like an utter twat like that lad. Thanks for the explanation. I must be getting a boring old bastard. Never heard of that and i'm only 55.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies

Oh FFS this place is an education. I'll try and find if i've a packet of em left and have a go. Like i said though last time i had em didn't make me feel like that. Think the most i took at once when i was in pain was 4. Bit of a gamble how many to take. Probs end up O'Ding and kick the fookin bucket knowing my luck.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Oh FFS this place is an education. I'll try and find if i've a packet of em left and have a go. Like i said though last time i had em didn't make me feel like that. Think the most i took at once when i was in pain was 4. Bit of a gamble how many to take. Probs end up O'Ding and kick the fookin bucket knowing my luck.

Ha,just watched vid to the end. It's an April fools joke.

Srboje

Genocidal maniac
ezgif-2-afb77452ea2b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Xena1966

This user was banned
Dead rapper, nothing of value lost. That is it.
I'm a bit confused, still. I am certainly not a fan of rap, it's not even singing at all. It sucks, and when my white counterparts enjoy it, I get confused even more. It's just rhyming words to music. It's simplistic...stupid... but...what actually happened to this person, please....?

Srboje

Genocidal maniac
I'm a bit confused, still. I am certainly not a fan of rap, it's not even singing at all. It sucks, and when my white counterparts enjoy it, I get confused even more. It's just rhyming words to music. It's simplistic...stupid... but...what actually happened to this person, please....?
Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy (January 23, 1998 – June 18, 2018), known professionally as XXXTentacion and commonly referred to as simply X,was an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Though a controversial figure due to his widely publicized legal troubles, XXXTentacion gained a cult following among his young fanbase during his short career with his depression and alienation-themed music. At 3:56 p.m EDT on June 18, 2018, Onfroy, upon leaving Riva Motorsports Motorcycle & Marine Superstore in Deerfield Beach, Florida, was blocked from exiting the parking lot by a black Dodge Journey SUV. Two armed men exited the SUV and approached the rapper while he was sitting in the driver's seat. A brief struggle occurred, and the armed men reached inside Onfroy's vehicle, stole a small Louis Vuitton bag containing $50,000, and shot Onfroy multiple times. The shooters fled the scene in their SUV. Onfroy was later transported by paramedics to the nearby Broward Health North hospital in Deerfield Beach, where he was pronounced dead. Onfroy's death was announced by the Broward County Sheriff's Office at exactly 5:30 p.m.Suspect Dedrick Devonshay Williams of Pompano Beach was arrested two days after the shooting, shortly before 7 p.m. Held in the Broward County jail, he is charged with first degree murder without premeditation. In the weeks following the event, three different people were arrested for their actions involved with the event, including trigger man Michael Boatwright.

Back