US Soldier Kills 16 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
and i saw ur signiture ( i really want to die) why the fuck every little girl want to die , this is not the 1st time i saw this fucken comment as asigniture ( i really want to die) there is many good things can make u happy all the time in this world , but we shoose to go for the things that makes our life shit ,,,

SadClarissa

Fresh Meat
This user was banned
lady , excuse me , but what do u mean with msanthropist ?
It's a person who hates and distrusts mankind.
I like the individuals that I meet, but the rest of the world is shit. I'm hoping for nuclear extinction... Or a comet.. But don't worry.. I don't buy into that 2012 nonsense.

SadClarissa

Fresh Meat
This user was banned
and i saw ur signiture ( i really want to die) why the fuck every little girl want to die , this is not the 1st time i saw this fucken comment as asigniture ( i really want to die) there is many good things can make u happy all the time in this world , but we shoose to go for the things that makes our life shit ,,,
Why wouldn't I want to die? I'm a misanthropist. I don't think of myself as a little girl either.. .

(M.G.T.)

Why wouldn't I want to die? I'm a misanthropist. I don't think of myself as a little girl either.. .
every one in this world will die someday ,, but if we think about our only one life that God gives us , why dont we live this life trying to seek happiness and peace of mind , and beleave me there is alot of ways that can change the idea in ur head (wnt 2 die?) ....

KG

stalking
548317_400311190000713_2074576399_n.jpg

KG

stalking
Oh come on. Have you ever been stuck in the dessert away from your family and friends? These guys do have a right to goof around in what little down time they do get. Obviously some of you have never had a loved one over seas..

KG

stalking

(M.G.T.)

First of all I'm not watching that. Not all soldiers are like that just like all white men aren't rapist or serial killers. You can not judge our whole military by a few bad apples. There is no explanation for that video because there is never an excuse for rape of any woman but again you can not judge our whole military by the actions of some.

are you in the military ? am not judjing the whole military . am judjing the wrong amirican policy ... thank you KG and please stop talking about any fucking military any where , i hate all of therm , their job is to kill only....

KG

stalking
You are in a thread that is talking about the military so if u don't want to talk about it don't come in this one. It's quiet simple. Also I have no cursed you one time so there is no need in you cursing me. Have a pleasant day:D

Back