US Soldier Kills 16 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
US military have been practicing terrorism long before those towelheads were

62f72a1b-8400-23c1.jpg

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
You are in a thread that is talking about the military so if u don't want to talk about it don't come in this one. It's quiet simple. Also I have no cursed you one time so there is no need in you cursing me. Have a pleasant day:D
what ? excuseme i didnt curse u and if i did am very sorry if u understand my comment wrongly , then i had enough from talking about military but ur comments is bringing me back , u got that , thank u for being lady..(i mean it becouse u didnt curse when u thought that am cursing u ).

Sevthx

Rookie
Once again, piece of shit americans taking advantage of a country 45 times smaller than theirs and killing innocents because they outnumber them. FUCKING PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A COUNTRY AND FOR A SOLDIER.
Hey I am from the us and I agree our military leaders and political leaders are some of the worst terrorists in the world. But the soldiers don't wanna be there, and for the mOst part our citizens are good people, just hypnotized by our fucked up media and politics...............truth

Sevthx

Rookie
The
US military have been practicing terrorism long before those towelheads were

62f72a1b-8400-23c1.jpg
Bomb wasn't terrorism. It was done during a time of war to stop the war. If it was dropped during a time of peace different story. Not defending it cause it was wrong but alls fair in love and war.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
This isn't just about current day America. This shit has been going on for centuries. Any country that goes to "war" will find a way to justify it to its people and make them believe that it is just. The Romans had such a belief and their Legions invaded, sacked, raped and pillaged countless countries as their people back home cheered on. The Vikings...ravaging coast land after coast land...killing, raping and burning all that stood in their way. The Muslim Conquests that went on for ages...no different than the Romans - invading and conquering land that wasn't theirs: at the cost of so many lives. The British...never again to be invaded and occupied like they were by the Romans strikes out and invades other countries to pull them into the Commonwealth fold. France...don't forget about France...and all of the other countries, governments and monarchies that sent out their men for the conquest of nothing.

The USA, to me, is like a modern day Rome. If they feel threatened, they will attack. But the USA is different: it doesn't stay. Whether they lost or won, the troops were brought home and that was the end of it. The Romans held Britain for almost 400 years.

The US also sees itself as the police of the world. And no doubt, we need one. If Russia, China, Peru, Israel, Croatia, Trinidad, Mexico, Iran, or Hawaii can't step up to the plate and show that they are willing to demonstrate some strength then the world is all anarchy. So the US stands, and faces the threats. There is no time for peace, and never was: war is always breaking out somewhere.

WW1 and WW2 the British, French, US and Canadians stood up to Germany and her allies who were on a rampage to conquer all. And they were able to stop the Germans; both times.

Countries all have their political agendas and motives...sometimes good, sometimes a disaster...but it is not something new or something that just the US does. Muslims, Christians, Ottomans, Persians, Egyptians, Catholics, and all the rest have been doing it long before the US came along.

And 100 years from now, if the people still live on Earth, it will all be the same: threats, fighting, deaths, invasions, occupations. It will never change.

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
This isn't just about current day America. This shit has been going on for centuries. Any country that goes to "war" will find a way to justify it to its people and make them believe that it is just. The Romans had such a belief and their Legions invaded, sacked, raped and pillaged countless countries as their people back home cheered on. The Vikings...ravaging coast land after coast land...killing, raping and burning all that stood in their way. The Muslim Conquests that went on for ages...no different than the Romans - invading and conquering land that wasn't theirs: at the cost of so many lives. The British...never again to be invaded and occupied like they were by the Romans strikes out and invades other countries to pull them into the Commonwealth fold. France...don't forget about France...and all of the other countries, governments and monarchies that sent out their men for the conquest of nothing.

The USA, to me, is like a modern day Rome. If they feel threatened, they will attack. But the USA is different: it doesn't stay. Whether they lost or won, the troops were brought home and that was the end of it. The Romans held Britain for almost 400 years.

The US also sees itself as the police of the world. And no doubt, we need one. If Russia, China, Peru, Israel, Croatia, Trinidad, Mexico, Iran, or Hawaii can't step up to the plate and show that they are willing to demonstrate some strength then the world is all anarchy. So the US stands, and faces the threats. There is no time for peace, and never was: war is always breaking out somewhere.

WW1 and WW2 the British, French, US and Canadians stood up to Germany and her allies who were on a rampage to conquer all. And they were able to stop the Germans; both times.

Countries all have their political agendas and motives...sometimes good, sometimes a disaster...but it is not something new or something that just the US does. Muslims, Christians, Ottomans, Persians, Egyptians, Catholics, and all the rest have been doing it long before the US came along.

And 100 years from now, if the people still live on Earth, it will all be the same: threats, fighting, deaths, invasions, occupations. It will never change.
D.H. u are always surprise me with ur rationality and good culture ,,, brother all u said is 10000 % full true and right , the story from the beginning started in the same way (Cain killed his brother Abel) , all this nations are gone and the current one will go and like u said after 100 years from now (if we are alive that time) the same will happened like u said (fight-war-killing- no peace).

may be this is my last reply (am going for my leave for 20 days to home ) , and am too afraid that war will happened in my country too ( JORDAN) , today the Russian president is in jordan , and i think he is there to tell the guys in jordan ( dont fuck wiht syria).

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
D.H. u are always surprise me with ur rationality and good culture ,,, brother all u said is 10000 % full true and right , the story from the beginning started in the same way (Cain killed his brother Abel) , all this nations are gone and the current one will go and like u said after 100 years from now (if we are alive that time) the same will happened like u said (fight-war-killing- no peace).

may be this is my last reply (am going for my leave for 20 days to home ) , and am too afraid that war will happened in my country too ( JORDAN) , today the Russian president is in jordan , and i think he is there to tell the guys in jordan ( dont fuck wiht syria).
Thanks Muhammed. I just say it like I see it, without prejudice. And it's the nature of mankind/humans to war with each other.

But go easy when back in Jordan. It should be ok - Syria and Russia have Turkey to worry about along with the rebels.

Then GTFO!!! Yes, this country has some problems but let me tell you something. Compared to most countries this is heaven why else would so many people be trying to get here? We do still have freedoms that some countries don't have and being a woman you should thank your lucky stars you are here in this country FREE to make that comment and dress as you please!
I totally agree with this statement.Freedom isn't free.To me, it is a slap in the face and a kick in the balls to all of us who have served and continue to do so.This guy could have snapped anywhere.

drly

NewbieX
In any case, no matter how much you have enough reason, shouting so highfalutin slogan, killing is wrong, especially those without violating any wrong to kill civilians, including women and children. Think about your own family, it is not difficult to understand!

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
in my own words WHO CARES there mussilums they would have killed you no problem just because your not mussilum while not done right he should have changed a few things and he would have gotten away with it.......had he been holding a bible on him his excuse could have been enough to pull it off .. they will kill you and burn your bible just for havving one it is illegal to have.....

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
The
Bomb wasn't terrorism. It was done during a time of war to stop the war. If it was dropped during a time of peace different story. Not defending it cause it was wrong but alls fair in love and war.

peacetime... wartime... just who gets to make that call? just because you weren't fighting over seas, doesn't mean this country hasn't been at war. as a soldier you probly can't even see that tho, they seem to train you guys to do everything but question.

O(∩_∩)O

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
doesn't mean this country hasn't been at war.,, THIS IS TRUE WE HAVE BEEN AT WAR WITH IRAN FOR 4 MONTHS NOW WHILE A COVERT WAR WE STILL ARE AT WAR......

"US military have been practicing terrorism long before those towelheads were"

spoken like a true whiney ass sissy........​

Sev

Well Oiled Member
its all relative, how many women and children die when we dropped bombs? how many in the towers?

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
how many in the towers..
couldnt care its all about getting to kill mussilums the less there are the less problems the world will have.......

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
I don't believe this man snapped out of anger towards Irag alone. PTSD, like Clarissa mention, should of been recognized and treated right away. It was an overflow of agreements and disagreements in this mans mind that led to his actions. Also, have you ever thought this soldier may have been mad at the US and snapped? Screaming, ''you want dead bodies? I'll give you more dead bodies!" Or, have you ever though this could have been a marketing strategy by the invisible powers at hand too? Media is disgustingly cleaver at manipulation, and creates our view of the entire situation, unless we are there. So it's never cut and dry. The US government has gone to shit because of greed and hidden agendas, that 90% of all country leaders are taking stock in. I don't approve of these continuous money wars and the loss of precious lives that we all will pay for someday, but I love my country! Even you Muhammed,, with just a little hard work, can come to the US and take advantage of the great things it's early fathers envisioned. Best schools, colleges, hospitals, grants, agriculture etc.. But don't place your hate on the brothers and sisters who have died for their country (meaning your country too). This soldier does not represent the masses! Within war, a mind can only handle so much. His actions are proof.

Back