US Soldier Kills 16 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Carnivalee

Ass is phat. Titties, bologna.
They do our dirty work. War disgusts me, but I'm not going to blame the people who signed up with the military because they needed a job.
That's the thing tho...its MILITARY. At this point in the US, you sign up on yer own. No one forces you..parents and friends need to tell these guys its not just a free paycheck..there is a high likely hood you will go to war..being in the military and all. That guy looked insane and chose to kill children.

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Then GTFO!!! Yes, this country has some problems but let me tell you something. Compared to most countries this is heaven why else would so many people be trying to get here? We do still have freedoms that some countries don't have and being a woman you should thank your lucky stars you are here in this country FREE to make that comment and dress as you please!

Bro. At least in the 95% of the world countries she can dress as she wants and say something like she said. Please, dont be proud of that. You live in a country that a couple of decades ago had special places for designated places black people.

How many French people wants to live in murica? Germans? Japanese? Spanish? from Sweden? Holland? Rusia? New Zeland? I can continue almost forever. Dont be proud of that either.

Its a good think that you are proud of your country. But ..

1) Its not heaven compared with a lot of countries
2) Dont justify bad things with good things that the most of countries have.

I dont saying that your country its a bad place to live, but really, dont justify one bad thing with one good thing.

Preacher

Forum Veteran
I totally agree with this statement.Freedom isn't free.To me, it is a slap in the face and a kick in the balls to all of us who have served and continue to do so.This guy could have snapped anywhere.

I live in a country that have more freedom that USA and never killed a child around the world.

Like i said, dont justify. Because this cant be justified, this kind of killing its just for bussiness.. freedom its not related at all.

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Lol @ some of your guys guesses, according to the media. This guy was drunk, sneaked out of base, during his off time, and did this. He was drunk and was also convicted of using steroids.

LMGTFY

Thats a good thing. Because otherwise nobody could say that he is human.

One of the conditions of human beings is the empathy that is felt from birth by other human beings.

The Vindicator

Fresh Meat
He did what he was trained to do, to be a killer. Something happened that made him snaap, maybe it was seeing his buddies being blown to bits by ied's or getting picked off by snipers. He's in a war zone as a combatant under extreme mental pressure, just like Vietnam, who the hell is the enemy? Sometimes someone goes off the rails, who said war was nice? Guy's a fuckin hero who gave everything, even his sanity. Give him a medal, send him home to get some mental health assistance and a pension for life, he deserves it. :rambo:

Back