USS Liberty Anniversary (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

semen

Fresh Meat
Never forget that on June 08, 1967 Israel attacked the USS Liberty and killed 34 American servicemen in attempt to false flag the US into a war with Egypt.

sliberty2.jpg

President Lyndon Johnson and his defense secretary, Robert McNamara, ordered that the inquiry conclude it was an accident. In a signed affidavit released at a Capitol Hill news conference, retired Capt. Ward Boston said Johnson and McNamara told those heading the Navy's inquiry to "conclude that the attack was a case of 'mistaken identity' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary."

It was “one of the classic all-American cover-ups,” said retired Admiral Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials.

Int-1.JPG.jpeg

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities.

But unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government had any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery.

Int-331.JPG.jpeg

Israel attacked the USS Liberty using unmarked aircraft. Israel's story is that they thought USS Liberty was an Egyptian ship and therefore a legitimate target of war. But were that true, there would be no reason to attack a supposedly Egyptian ship with unmarked aircraft. The only possible reason to use unmarked aircraft to attack the ship is that Israel knew it was an American ship and intended to sink it, then to blame the attack on Egypt.

The official US investigation is discredited. And with it, every claim of innocence for Israel that relied on the official investigation as a source.

Admiral Moorer, who as top legal council to the official investigation is in a position to know, agrees that Israel intended to sink the USS Liberty and blame Egypt for it, thus dragging the United States into a war on Israel's behalf. This seems to be a common trick of Israel. Starting with the Lavon affair, through the USS Liberty, to the fake radio transmitter that tricked Reagan into attacking Libya, to potentially 9-11 itself, Israel's game is to frame Arabs and set them up as targets for the United States.

The real question facing the American people is why the US Government seems so concerned with protecting Israel after they are frequently caught playing these dirty tricks.

The USS Liberty Cover-Up
The Assault on the USS Liberty Still Covered Up After 26 Years

BBC Documentary - USS Liberty: Dead in the Water

Last edited:

Nex

You've Heard It All Before

semen

Fresh Meat
I especially appreciate the ex-Prime Minister of Australia's thoughts on the attack. He had much more to lose saying these things than I do.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Dr. William Luther Pierce made an audio recording about this.. if anyone is familiar with Dr. Pierce and his amazing broadcasts, then you know it is good, before you even hear it.

I will look for it now and edit this post with the link within a half hour or so.

Also, I have a good book about the Liberty. I'll look around downstairs and find the name of it and also post that.

--EDIT--

LISTEN TO THIS. It is am AMAZING BROADCAST.

I will also find another radio broadcast featuring a survivor of the Liberty, who saw his friends die, being strafed by Israeli fighter jets, while they had raised a second U.S. flag, and were waving it at the jets, after they had dropped their bombs on them, and shot down the first U.S. flag, and the people holding it. They strafed the people holding the second, even bigger U.S. flag as well. They wanted EVERYONE on that ship dead. And they tried their fucking best to do it.

Last edited:

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Okay I know that this lady that hosts this radio show has an annoying lisp, but if you push past that fact, this is one of the most amazing and emotional interviews that I've ever heard in my life, and I'm honestly not lying about that.

I listened to this interview years ago, and as soon as I started reading this thread, this interview automatically popped back into my mind. The way that the survivor breaks up still, still to this day talking about it. It's horrible. The entire thing is horrible, the most of all, how the U.S. ZOG Government covered it up, and threatened the survivors with prison and dishonorable discharge if they talked about it, but gave them medals without any press conference or recognition. It's so disturbing and horrible that words don't describe it right.....

Spingola Speaks: Phillip Tourney, Survivor of the USS LIBERTY Israeli Terror Attack

The man that she is interviewing is the author of this book here.

51wG2Klp26L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Veteran’s USS Liberty Billboard is Pure Hatred, Say the Jews

New Haven Register
:

A billboard on Interstate 95 is sparking outrage from a local lawyer and criticism from the Anti-Defamation League for what they say is its anti-Israel message.

But the veterans organization and its supporters that sponsored the billboard say it depicts one of the most controversial mysteries in U.S. Navy history and they are still demanding answers.

The message on the billboard, in capital letters, reads: “Help the USS Liberty Survivors.” Underneath, in smaller letters, also all capped, the message continues: “Attacked by Israel.” The red, white and blue colors of the American flag are faded and serve as the background of the large sign. The billboard depicts a ship on one side and a wounded sailor on the other. The bottom of the billboard lists the website www.honorlibertyvets.org.

What is driving the controversy is an incident that occurred on June 8, 1967, during the Six Day War. Israeli warplanes and torpedo boats attacked the USS Liberty, an American intelligence-gathering ship, while it was on a surveillance mission in international waters off the shores of El Arish in the Sinai Peninsula. Thirty-four Americans died, 171 were injured and the ship sustained heavy damage. Israel claimed it mistook the Liberty for an enemy vessel.

On June 8, 2007, the National Security Agency finalized the review of all materials relative to the attack. Investigations by the United States and Israel determined that though a horrifying tragedy, the attack was an accident and a case of mistaken identity.

But many veterans, including retired Adm. Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman, and Capt. Ward Boston, a former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation, believe the attack was deliberate, according to the USS Liberty website. Boston signed an affidavit stating former President Lyndon Johnson and his Defense Secretary Robert McNamara ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an accident. Moorer calls it “one of the classic all-American cover-ups.”

So, the controversy continues.

Max Buxbaum, an attorney who lives and works in New York but grew up in New Haven and has a home in East Haven, says he did a double-take as he drove up I-95 Wednesday evening and spotted the billboard.

“The goyim are at it again! Trying to shoah we the chosen!”

The sign is located between exits 40 and 41 on the southbound side of the highway but is only visible to motorists from the northbound side.

“Inoffensive to southbound drivers but highly offensive to northbound drivers,” Buxbaum said.

In an email, Buxbaum said he was shocked when he saw the billboard.

“It’s one of those conspiracy theories that are kept alive by the same sort of people who say that Jews are responsible for everything from Pearl Harbor to 9/11,” he wrote. “Considering that my father’s entire family was wiped out in the Holocaust, it was particularly troubling to me on a personal level.”

He believes Alison Weir, founder of “If Americans Knew,” is one of the people behind it. Weir is a journalist who says her website “analyzes media coverage of Israel-Palestine” and “provides information on topics that are substantially misreported or unreported in the US media.”

Weir acknowledges her allegiance to the veterans group and said “there really is no doubt about it whatsoever” that the attack on the Liberty was deliberate.

“There is a great deal of evidence that Israel was very well aware it was attacking a U.S. ship,” she said.

But Steve Ginsburg, regional director of the Anti-Defamation League-Connecticut, said that while the words themselves are not anti-Semitic, “the misleading ad targets Israel and that can have an anti-Semitic impact.”

“It is clearly anti-Semitic in its conspiracy theory (against Israel) that has been proven wrong,” he said. “They have chosen not to believe it.”

Bruce Barrett, co-owner of Barrett Outdoor Communications Inc., which owns the billboard, said he received one phone call about the billboard and immediately had his sales staff check it out and personally went to the USS Liberty website and clicked through the links to determine whether there was hateful language against Israel by the group or its supporters.

“I found nothing that appears to be anti-Semitic,” he said. “My sales staff checked and determined there was no hate speech.”

Barrett said his company would never condone putting up a billboard that contained hateful language, but he is a huge proponent of freedom of speech.

“People have a right to challenge historical events,” he said. “They should have a right to say that.”

In May 1968, the Israeli government paid $3,323,500 in compensation to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3,566,457 to the men who had been wounded. On Dec. 18, 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million as settlement for the final U.S. bill of $17,132,709 for material damage to the Liberty herself.

----

In May 1968, the Israeli government paid $3,323,500 in compensation to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3,566,457 to the men who had been wounded. On Dec. 18, 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million as settlement for the final U.S. bill of $17,132,709 for material damage to the Liberty herself.

How funny is reading that above quote, seeing as this year alone, the U.S. ZOGovernment gave Israel the most money from U.S. taxpayers for their military budget only than we ever have before... a gigantic fucking 40 BILLION DOLLARS.

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
I'm not the conspiracy theory type but there was alot more going on here.

If you look up the transcripts (declassified by the NSA under the Freedom of Information Act), between the USS Liberty and the Navy patrol plane that just happened to be out there at the time (based in Athens, Greece). 14 entire pages are conveniently withheld

NSA Release of Transcripts of Israeli Attack on USS Liberty

FOIA Request : http://fas.org/irp/nsa/liberty.pdf
i still don't believe the govt. they could've changed stuff around. withholding sensitive info? really? and a coverup besides that? the govt sucks ass!

Reactions: Nex
Back