Vaccine mandated for construction workers ends badly (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
If the vaccine is so great then why are you vaccinated people so scared of the unvaccinated 🤔 surly your vaccine will protect you and it should be about choice no one should be blackmailed in to taken something they don't want, the vaccine clearly isn't working otherwise covid cases and deaths wouldn't be rising, the governments, scientists and doctors have got people terrified of a virus with a 99% survival rate,

children and the elderly walking around wearing 2 masks and scared of being around people it's ridiculous, they should be promoting a healthy lifestyle and telling people how to boost their immune systems, but no they would rather people live in fear
First off thanks for keeping this an intelligent conversation. We can disagree without insulting each other as some of the nonvaxers like to do. Yes the vaccine is great but it’s not 100% effective, very few vaccines are. Rabies might be one of the few that is 100% effective.

I agree it’s a choice, don’t take it if u don’t want it but I do agree with mandates so be prepared to suffer the consequences if u decline. With over 5million deaths the virus should be respected. And the survival rate is not 99% it’s 95%.

As a doctor I’m done telling patients about healthy lifestyles, they rarely listen. It’s been common sense for centuries now to eat healthy (it’s ok to cheat) and exercise. You don’t need me telling u to get off the couch, like the vaccine it’s a choice.

But I do recommend patients get the vaccine and wear a mask. Any mask
0B6CB1CF-13E2-466B-AEBD-9816014F246B.jpeg

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
First off thanks for keeping this an intelligent conversation. We can disagree without insulting each other as some of the nonvaxers like to do. Yes the vaccine is great but it’s not 100% effective, very few vaccines are. Rabies might be one of the few that is 100% effective.

I agree it’s a choice, don’t take it if u don’t want it but I do agree with mandates so be prepared to suffer the consequences if u decline. With over 5million deaths the virus should be respected. And the survival rate is not 99% it’s 95%.

As a doctor I’m done telling patients about healthy lifestyles, they rarely listen. It’s been common sense for centuries now to eat healthy (it’s ok to cheat) and exercise. You don’t need me telling u to get off the couch, like the vaccine it’s a choice.

But I do recommend patients get the vaccine and wear a mask. Any mask View attachment 556969
I will most definitely decline I live in a free society and I will choose what goes in my body not doctors and scientists who have been paid to spew the government's narrative, there is literally nothing they can do to make me and the millions of people worldwide who refuse the vaccine to have it 🤷‍♂️

they would have to hold me down and inject me against my will which will never happen, I work for myself and 90% of the jobs I do pay cash in hand so they can't threaten my job, I've paid in to the NHS so they can't refuse me treatment plus refusing health care is against human rights,

the vaccine is about making money and nothing more, if the vaccine actually helped people it would cost so much no ordinary people would be able to afford it, look at most medicines in the US people need insurance to be able to afford it yet they're giving the vaccine away for free 🤣 yeah right, if they cared about people's health why are they not giving all medicines to people for free,

the government are heavily invested in the vaccines and the more doses given equals more money for them, basically putting tax payers money straight into their own pockets and other vaccines like the one you mentioned were developed and tested over several years not months like the covid vaccine, no doctors or scientists can tell people what the long term health affects are because they simply don't know
Post automatically merged:

But I do recommend patients get the vaccine and wear a mask. Any mask View attachment 556969
99% survival rate according to the fact checkers 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20211117_215224.jpg

Last edited:

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
I will most definitely decline I live in a free society and I will choose what goes in my body not doctors and scientists who have been paid to spew the government's narrative, there is literally nothing they can do to make me and the millions of people worldwide who refuse the vaccine to have it 🤷‍♂️

they would have to hold me down and inject me against my will which will never happen, I work for myself and 90% of the jobs I do pay cash in hand so they can't threaten my job, I've paid in to the NHS so they can't refuse me treatment plus refusing health care is against human rights,

the vaccine is about making money and nothing more, if the vaccine actually helped people it would cost so much no ordinary people would be able to afford it, look at most medicines in the US people need insurance to be able to afford it yet they're giving the vaccine away for free 🤣 yeah right, if they cared about people's health why are they not giving all medicines to people for free,

the government are heavily invested in the vaccines and the more doses given equals more money for them, basically putting tax payers money straight into their own pockets and other vaccines like the one you mentioned were developed and tested over several years not months like the covid vaccine, no doctors or scientists can tell people what the long term health affects are because they simply don't know

99% survival rate according to the fact checkers 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 556980
You have the right to decline, end of story. No need for all the tuff talk. I agree medical care is a human right even for illegals and the poor, right? Glad to see u using Full Fact as they’re legit but you’re still misinformed on several areas. Many of my patients come in misinformed and with many questions but after our discussion 8 out of 10 get the vaccine.

Nobody has ever contacted me to get in on some money making scam regarding the vaccine. Patients have actually asked me about that. The money making actually comes in treating the unvaxed with almost 6billion being spent on their treatment and that’s just over a 3 month period. Yes the vax was made quickly and here’s where knowing scientific/medical history helps.

Corona viruses were discovered many decades prior. Virologists jumped on it with endless studies and testing producing mountains of data. So we basically had a head start on making the vaccine. Vaccinated patients are 8 times less likely to get infected. And if they do become infected their viral loads decrease much more rapidly than the unvaxed making them less contagious. That by definition is an effective vaccine.
863357EA-B065-4F2E-9CEF-963AAC7A72CA.png

I wish u nonvaxers could see what those of us working in the medical field deal with. By far the nonvaxers are the ones coming in sick. Medical rationing is a reality because of nonvaxers. ICU's are 80% full. An unheard of number pre COVID.
#1; stop fucking calling it a vaccine, BECAUSE IT IS NOT! #2; STOP CALLING EVERY FUCKING ILLNESS THAT COMES INTO A HOSPITAL FUCKING COVID. And #3; we wish you retard VAXXERS would shut the fuck up and listen that ITS NOT A FUCKING VACCINE, you made your choice, this is ours. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
#1; stop fucking calling it a vaccine, BECAUSE IT IS NOT! #2; STOP CALLING EVERY FUCKING ILLNESS THAT COMES INTO A HOSPITAL FUCKING COVID. And #3; we wish you retard VAXXERS would shut the fuck up and listen that ITS NOT A FUCKING VACCINE, you made your choice, this is ours. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Typical response from an uneducated low income homo who’s unable to have an intelligent debate due to inherited stupidity. Since ur illiterate have someone read to your stupid ass the definition of a vaccine. A medical hospital is different than the mental institutions ur obviously very familiar with u fag. I saw your car, learn to spell Puto
32D03715-5D0E-4EB8-AF76-C54318E859C1.png

Typical response from an uneducated low income homo who’s unable to have an intelligent debate due to inherited stupidity. Since ur illiterate have someone read to your stupid ass the definition of a vaccine. A medical hospital is different than the mental institutions ur obviously very familiar with u fag. I saw your car, learn to spell Puto View attachment 556997
Awesome..... way to be, keyboard warrior. Best part of ran down your mommas leg. Funny how the vaccines we got as kids.... kept us safe from said illnesses. But the covid SHOT ( you fucking asshole ) does no such thing..... I.e you can still get sick, carry the virus and spread the virus. So, how is that a vaccine assfuck?

Typical response from an uneducated low income homo who’s unable to have an intelligent debate due to inherited stupidity. Since ur illiterate have someone read to your stupid ass the definition of a vaccine. A medical hospital is different than the mental institutions ur obviously very familiar with u fag. I saw your car, learn to spell Puto View attachment 556997
Oh, and btw, thats a truck.... not a car you retard.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
You have the right to decline, end of story. No need for all the tuff talk. I agree medical care is a human right even for illegals and the poor, right? Glad to see u using Full Fact as they’re legit but you’re still misinformed on several areas. Many of my patients come in misinformed and with many questions but after our discussion 8 out of 10 get the vaccine.

Nobody has ever contacted me to get in on some money making scam regarding the vaccine. Patients have actually asked me about that. The money making actually comes in treating the unvaxed with almost 6billion being spent on their treatment and that’s just over a 3 month period. Yes the vax was made quickly and here’s where knowing scientific/medical history helps.

Corona viruses were discovered many decades prior. Virologists jumped on it with endless studies and testing producing mountains of data. So we basically had a head start on making the vaccine. Vaccinated patients are 8 times less likely to get infected. And if they do become infected their viral loads decrease much more rapidly than the unvaxed making them less contagious. That by definition is an effective vaccine. View attachment 556993
Where did I mention a "money making scam" why do people like you always try and deflect from what's been said 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I said the pharmaceutical companies and their investors which many governments are will make money from the vaccines, the more doses given means more money for them,

Why is it that any other medicine in the US costs a lot of money and people need health insurance to pay for it and many die or suffer for years simply because they can't afford the medication and yet they are now giving this vaccine away for free 🤷‍♂️ if they cared about people being sick why not give all the medicines for free,

people like you say what you're told to and follow the narrative because if you speak out like many doctors and nurses have you would lose your job and explain why covid figures are still going up despite the vaccine, I remember them saying that once around 80% of the population was vaccinated covid would no longer be a major problem due to herd immunity, but things are just as bad now as a year ago,

I'm not an anti vaxer by any means I've had all my vaccines over the years and have had the flu vaccine several times, but I refuse to have this vaccine simply because it was rushed out and because they are pushing it way too hard which makes me wonder why and another thing, everytime I've had the flu vaccine I've caught the flu once or twice that winter, but the years I've not had the flu vaccine I've not caught the flu and that's why I choose not to have it anymore, also all the people I know who aren't vaccinated haven't had covid, but people I know who are double jabbed have caught it

wiggins

Forum Veteran

but wait, theres more, also serves as a handy trachy plate for when you get the virus... Plug the O2 in for chrissake...

Stoma care? Wait, just the thing. I need a shit. No you don't. I'll just change your bag with the help of my Stoma Buddy tm (Where ever good post virus aids are sold...)

Awesome..... way to be, keyboard warrior. Best part of ran down your mommas leg. Funny how the vaccines we got as kids.... kept us safe from said illnesses. But the covid SHOT ( you fucking asshole ) does no such thing..... I.e you can still get sick, carry the virus and spread the virus. So, how is that a vaccine assfuck?

Wow, you sure showed ZeroK.

Nailed that argument. In double quick time too.

Where did you get your medical degree if you dont mind my asking?

Where ever it was they sure taught you a thing or two about virology, public health and critical thinking.

Yes, there have been inconsistancies in Aus too. I put that down to changes in processes as new data comes in.
I'm not sure its part of some kind of consipiracy though.

I've had my two shots and booster will come just before winter, say March April. I'm scared of this illness and really dont want to catch it. My understanding is that the vaccine is highly effective in mitigating the symptoms if you do get it and keeping you out of hospital.
Nasty DOA posted 'Good Job Faggot' on my post.
He is so nasty and i feel so triggered that i may have to go and get my nails done...
Do let us know when you get it. I hope you dont get it badly.

Last edited:

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Where did I mention a "money making scam" why do people like you always try and deflect from what's been said 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I said the pharmaceutical companies and their investors which many governments are will make money from the vaccines, the more doses given means more money for them,

Why is it that any other medicine in the US costs a lot of money and people need health insurance to pay for it and many die or suffer for years simply because they can't afford the medication and yet they are now giving this vaccine away for free 🤷‍♂️ if they cared about people being sick why not give all the medicines for free,

people like you say what you're told to and follow the narrative because if you speak out like many doctors and nurses have you would lose your job and explain why covid figures are still going up despite the vaccine, I remember them saying that once around 80% of the population was vaccinated covid would no longer be a major problem due to herd immunity, but things are just as bad now as a year ago,

I'm not an anti vaxer by any means I've had all my vaccines over the years and have had the flu vaccine several times, but I refuse to have this vaccine simply because it was rushed out and because they are pushing it way too hard which makes me wonder why and another thing, everytime I've had the flu vaccine I've caught the flu once or twice that winter, but the years I've not had the flu vaccine I've not caught the flu and that's why I choose not to have it anymore, also all the people I know who aren't vaccinated haven't had covid, but people I know who are double jabbed have caught it
You’re basically just giving ur opinion without any science to back it up. My information on the vaccine is based on education, first hand clinical experience and peer reviewed scientific literature. There’re many opinions but only one science.

Of course companies make money on the vaccine, it’s called business. I expect compensation for my time as does any worker. No government or vaccine maker tells me what to say, my words are all based on science.

Hey uneducated stupid shit quit quoting lines u heard in a movie and come up with ur own material. Not likely to happen with that suboptimal brain of yours. If u had any education about vaccines u would know they're not 100% even the ones we got as kids u homo.

Feel free to tell us where u completed a pediatric rotation and obtained such earth shattering knowledge u in debt cocksucker! Yeah I saw the car u drive
Screenshot_2021-11-18-00-51-01.png

Last edited:
You’re basically just giving ur opinion without any science to back it up. My information on the vaccine is based on education, first hand clinical experience and peer reviewed scientific literature. There’re many opinions but only one science.

Of course companies make money on the vaccine, it’s called business. I expect compensation for my time as does any worker. No government or vaccine maker tells me what to say, my words are all based on science.

Hey uneducated stupid shit quit quoting lines u heard in a movie and come up with ur own material. Not likely to happen with that suboptimal brain of yours. If u had any education about vaccines u would know they're not 100% even the ones we got as kids u homo.

Feel free to tell us where u completed a pediatric rotation and obtained such earth shattering knowledge u in debt cocksucker! Yeah I saw the car u driveView attachment 557036
You suck your dads dick with that mouth? Wow. You really are a piece of shit. Sticks and stones pal, sticks and stones. What movie(s) was i quoting? Education these days DOES NOT REQUIRE TUITION, COST OF BOOKS OR TIME SPENT IN A FUCKING CLASS LISTENING TO SOMEONE WHO CANT, TEACH. Knowledge isn't just found in schools asshole. But you keep being you. Have fun with that. Keep regurgitating what you've been programed to say.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
You suck your dads dick with that mouth? Wow. You really are a piece of shit. Sticks and stones pal, sticks and stones. What movie(s) was i quoting? Education these days DOES NOT REQUIRE TUITION, COST OF BOOKS OR TIME SPENT IN A FUCKING CLASS LISTENING TO SOMEONE WHO CANT, TEACH. Knowledge isn't just found in schools asshole. But you keep being you. Have fun with that. Keep regurgitating what you've been programed to say.
I fucked u up with my last response. Now ur quoting nursery rhymes. Come up with ur own material u uneducated sack of shit. Now I understand ur name, u don't have any money to buy anything so u can only look. You're the bottom of the social ladder u poverty struck fag!

And we're talking academic education u ambiguous male. You didn't have the dedication or balls to finish ur education so u resort to inert facts about street knowledge u low life minimum wage earning they/them pronoun. You're must also be hungry so here's ur favorite soup since u can't afford meat u fag!
Screenshot_2021-11-18-05-06-51.png

I fucked u up with my last response. Now ur quoting nursery rhymes. Come up with ur own material u uneducated sack of shit. Now I understand ur name, u don't have any money to buy anything so u can only look. You're the bottom of the social ladder u poverty struck fag!

And we're talking academic education u ambiguous male. You didn't have the dedication or balls to finish ur education so u resort to inert facts about street knowledge u low life minimum wage earning they/them pronoun. You're must also be hungry so here's ur favorite soup since u can't afford meat u fag!View attachment 557048
Keep dodging the question..... what fucking movies was I quoting? You're posting childish pictures thinking it hurts me.... and you rip on the sticks and stones gig? Get fucked pal.

And we're talking academic education u ambiguous male. You didn't have the dedication or balls to finish ur education so u resort to inert facts about street knowledge u low life minimum wage earning they/them pronoun. You're must also be hungry so here's ur favorite soup since u can't afford meat u fag!View attachment 557048
And I don't need to post pics to know you gobble down cans of Spotted Dick.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣

Feel free to tell us where u completed a pediatric rotation and obtained such earth shattering knowledge u in debt cocksucker! Yeah I saw the car u driveView attachment 557036
Are you trying to say science is never wrong 🤷‍♂️ and you or any scientist or doctor can't say what the long term health affects of the vaccine are because there has been no long term testing, why give a vaccine for something with a 99% survival rate and why all the fear campaigns and blackmailing?

If people want the vaccine that's fine, if people don't want the vaccine that's also fine, but no one should be forced or blackmailed in to having it, I'm not going to be scared of something with a 99% survival rate and I'm certainly not going to be given 3 jabs when it doesn't stop me catching it or spreading it 🤷‍♂️

I am trying to not get it. The next pandemic will be the one that kills everyone who has been vaccinated as they will not be able to fight it due to the vaccine. I don't know the science behind it but I'm pretty sure that is how the elite will finally get lots of room for their cars and helicopters and junk
Thats honestly a really good point that i didnt think of before getting the vaccine and now i regret getting it. i might of just screwed myself over when the next "plague" hits, but at the same time ive had all these other vaccines and have been really healthy throughout my 24 years of life, i dont even have allergies to anything. You make a good point and i really hope youre wrong lol

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Thats honestly a really good point that i didnt think of before getting the vaccine and now i regret getting it. i might of just screwed myself over when the next "plague" hits, but at the same time ive had all these other vaccines and have been really healthy throughout my 24 years of life, i dont even have allergies to anything. You make a good point and i really hope youre wrong lol
I may like conspiracy stuff too much...

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Are you trying to say science is never wrong 🤷‍♂️ and you or any scientist or doctor can't say what the long term health affects of the vaccine are because there has been no long term testing, why give a vaccine for something with a 99% survival rate and why all the fear campaigns and blackmailing?

If people want the vaccine that's fine, if people don't want the vaccine that's also fine, but no one should be forced or blackmailed in to having it, I'm not going to be scared of something with a 99% survival rate and I'm certainly not going to be given 3 jabs when it doesn't stop me catching it or spreading it 🤷‍♂️
Yes we are confident there won't any long term side effects. Again it goes back to knowledge of vaccines and experience in a clinical practice setting. DNA sequencing, more specifically High-throughput sequencing (HTS) is 2nd generation sequencing that is easier, safer and much much faster than previous sequencing techniques. Hence the quick development of the COVID vaccine.

Vaccines monitoring has been going on for decades now and all studies show that if a vaccine is going to produce a side effect it'll happen within the first 6 weeks. After that time frame nothing happens.

Science is developed by humans, humans make mistakes so of course science has been wrong. But science is humble and has no problem admitting and correcting errors. Cocaine was initially classified as an opiate. Thru more knowledge the mistake was corrected and cocaine was reclassified as a stimulant. That's the beauty of science
Keep dodging the question..... what fucking movies was I quoting? You're posting childish pictures thinking it hurts me.... and you rip on the sticks and stones gig? Get fucked pal.

And I don't need to post pics to know you gobble down cans of Spotted Dick.
Hey uneducated homo! Your comebacks are lame. Nothing but old phrases that have been repeated over and over and have lost their steam u fag. Try coming up with original material with that inferior brain of urs full of Lewy bodies u sissy.

The pics of u aren't childish, they're adult content only u weak minded cunt. Now u can return to that game u and ur mates play u thin skinned bisexual!
Screenshot_2021-11-17-18-10-34.png

Last edited:

loop0987

CuriouslyMorbid
Somethings not right when they are forcing people to take this vaccine. Thing is you can still pass it on even if you are double jabbed so they need to stop saying it's to keep other people safe. They have started here in England with some jobs. I mean fucks sake they did that sort of thing in concentration camps.
Oh my gosh I love that, it’s so true!! You can still pass it and get it even fully vaccinated it’s bs they are forcing ppl to get it or risk losing their livelihood.

Yes we are confident there won't any long term side effects. Again it goes back to knowledge of vaccines and experience in a clinical practice setting. DNA sequencing, more specifically High-throughput sequencing (HTS) is 2nd generation sequencing that is easier, safer and much much faster than previous sequencing techniques. Hence the quick development of the COVID vaccine.

Vaccines monitoring has been going on for decades now and all studies show that if a vaccine is going to produce a side effect it'll happen within the first 6 weeks. After that time frame nothing happens.

Science is developed by humans, humans make mistakes so of course science has been wrong. But science is humble and has no problem admitting and correcting errors. Cocaine was initially classified as an opiate. Thru more knowledge the mistake was corrected and cocaine was reclassified as a stimulant. That's the beauty of science

Hey uneducated homo! Your comebacks are lame. Nothing but old phrases that have been repeated over and over and have lost their steam u fag. Try coming up with original material with that inferior brain of urs full of Lewy bodies u sissy.

The pics of u aren't childish, they're adult content only u weak minded cunt. Now u can return to that game u and ur mates play u thin skinned bisexual! View attachment 557162
All you got is name calling and belittling. You're a very weak, sad person. That bothers you so much, doesn't it? You homophobic, aren't you? you sad little excuse of a person. If you have sons, they'll be taking it right up the ass, just for you. Not to mention the hot loads they'll be guzzling. Fuck you, asshole.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
All you got is name calling and belittling. You're a very weak, sad person. That bothers you so much, doesn't it? You homophobic, aren't you? you sad little excuse of a person. If you have sons, they'll be taking it right up the ass, just for you. Not to mention the hot loads they'll be guzzling. Fuck you, asshole.
You’re so stupid that u missed all the scientific evidence I described u pussy. Did u not see my statement on DNA sequencing fag. The problem is ur so unintelligent u don’t understand it puto. Your life is so humdrum u try to compensate here menso. U say all I got is name calling and belittling and then u do just that for ur next 5 sentences.

U obviously never took English composition u uneducated fuck. I chose not to father children; I’m smart enough to know how to fuck and not procreate. How many accidental kids did u conceive u animal. Go back to ur dick sucking and don’t forget the mint pendejo!
F7D719AC-4247-4A0A-8BB3-501F0BF82BD2.jpeg

Back