Vaccine mandated for construction workers ends badly (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

You’re so stupid that u missed all the scientific evidence I described u pussy. Did u not see my statement on DNA sequencing fag. The problem is ur so unintelligent u don’t understand it puto. Your life is so humdrum u try to compensate here menso. U say all I got is name calling and belittling and then u do just that for ur next 5 sentences.

U obviously never took English composition u uneducated fuck. I chose not to father children; I’m smart enough to know how to fuck and not procreate. How many accidental kids did u conceive u animal. Go back to ur dick sucking and don’t forget the mint pendejo! View attachment 557250
.....keeps searching for dick pics. Says alot about you.🤔 Homophobic fuck.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
.....keeps searching for dick pics. Says alot about you.🤔 Homophobic fuck.
I don't search for anything u low IQ bastard. I already have these satirical pics u uneducated scrub. I saw ur minivan!
Screenshot_2021-11-19-13-25-13.png

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
Good, it's what everyone should do. Under no circumstance should anyone be lining up happy go lucky to get this bio-weapon injection. Are people really that daft to think it's actually a vaccine? It's not a vaccine.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
@ZeroK so what's your thoughts on this new Covid strain Omicron which is an anagram of "Moronic" still believe this bullshit eh 🤣🤦‍♂️ if people can't see that they (the governments) are taking the piss out of us all then there is no hope for any of us 🤷‍♂️

I believe its actually called Omicron B which is an anagram of No Crimbo!!!

Prepare to be locked down again this Christmas, its coming for sure 🤣

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
@ZeroK so what's your thoughts on this new Covid strain Omicron which is an anagram of "Moronic" still believe this bullshit eh 🤣🤦‍♂️ if people can't see that they (the governments) are taking the piss out of us all then there is no hope for any of us 🤷‍♂️

The actual designated label is "Omicron Persei 8".

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Wow that makes it even weirder 🤣 are they trying to tell us we're going to be invaded by aliens 🤔 never mind its already happening in the UK, US and most of Europe
They're coming for your human horn. A mask won't protect you from that. You'll need an armored codpiece to stay safe.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER

You’re funny I like u. Are u saying it’s fake and the governments are making it up? Now let’s do the science. Viruses mutate, that’s how they survive so it’s no surprise this mutation has occurred.

You’re a smart man. Look up Nextstrain and GISAID both these independent organizations have assigned it a clade identifier. In virology that’s a big deal, it’s a reference to a common ancestor. Omicron has over 30 mutations the most significant 3 are at the furin site. The furin site is directly related to infectivity. I believe in peer reviewed science.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
You’re funny I like u. Are u saying it’s fake and the governments are making it up? Now let’s do the science. Viruses mutate, that’s how they survive so it’s no surprise this mutation has occurred.

You’re a smart man. Look up Nextstrain and GISAID both these independent organizations have assigned it a clade identifier. In virology that’s a big deal, it’s a reference to a common ancestor. Omicron has over 30 mutations the most significant 3 are at the furin site. The furin site is directly related to infectivity. I believe in peer reviewed science.
Of course I don't believe it's not real 🤣 it's 100% real, but I don't believe it's as bad as the governments make out and I don't understand the scaremongering, masks are pretty pointless and the figures prove this and the vaccine seems pretty ineffective as well,

all these people who have had 3 shots of the vaccine yet are still in the same boat as the unvaccinated 🤷‍♂️ they can still catch it, still spread it, still have to wear a mask, still have to self isolate etc so it seems pretty pointless,

and how many vaccines are people going to let them inject in to them before they say enough is enough, this is more than just a virus it's about control and making money, it's like the world governments are seeing how far they can push people and how obedient we are,

the whole thing is a farce and none of them have a clue what they are doing 🤷‍♂️ they need to just leave it alone now and let us all get on with our lives, I mean they've absolutely terrified people especially the elderly and young children, people are scared to visit family or hug their grandparents and women are giving birth on there own and people dying alone because they're not allowed visitors or only one visitor,

It's ridiculous now, but no I'm not in the "it doesn't exist camp" 🤣 but definitely more going on than meets the eye

raggyroo

🇺🇦
I fucking HATE unions but was nice to see some constructive action that actually means something to anyone who doesn't want to be bullied into vaxing up
Never understood why people hate union. While the non union boys sit home when work is slow we just call the hall and get sent to another job 🤣🤣 scabs can keep their prevailing wage with 0 job security and protection.

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
We’re now seeing the opposite here. The majority of the sick coming in are ‘fully vaxxed’, some have had 3 boosters. But all staff must be ‘vaccinated’ by Jan. 4th or they will be terminated. Nurses have walked out in droves to the point that on our critical care floor there is 1 nurse to 8 patients, should be 1 to 3. It’s getting dangerous. There are 10 people out of 27 left in the lab, and 6 of those are on their way out. Many doctors are also refusing and will be gone. These are highly educated people with safety concerns, not ‘anti vaxxers’, many of whom have already had COVID-19. Our hospitals are not overrun, just woefully understaffed.
Aside from that it seems that every time a new strain is discovered a booster will be formulated. How many boosters can the body take before it becomes unhealthy? 20? 30? Doesn’t matter because if something goes wrong big pharma can’t be sued.

Damka

EAT MY ASS!!

Keep regurgitating words from books, Jewtube, and the news. It's a good fit for you. Someone who has never made a decision on their own in your life. Hey, Dr Saul Steinmanschwartzbergskiwitz just came out with great research that says if you fuck a dog's ass in the pussy, you'll finally have immunity. Albeit for 6 months. Then you need a booster fuck.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Keep regurgitating words from books, Jewtube, and the news. It's a good fit for you. Someone who has never made a decision on their own in your life. Hey, Dr Saul Steinmanschwartzbergskiwitz just came out with great research that says if you fuck a dog's ass in the pussy, you'll finally have immunity. Albeit for 6 months. Then you need a booster fuck.
A dog’s ass in the pussy? U can’t even comprehend that’s anatomically impossible. U stupid shit. Another uneducated mindless fuck with the inability to understand the sciences u fag. When u have a true intelligent response let me know. In the meantime enjoy ur favorite burger u fucking homosexual!
56E930F3-B8BB-4023-A1A0-145EE7C7AE50.jpeg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
You suck your dads dick with that mouth? Wow. You really are a piece of shit. Sticks and stones pal, sticks and stones. What movie(s) was i quoting? Education these days DOES NOT REQUIRE TUITION, COST OF BOOKS OR TIME SPENT IN A FUCKING CLASS LISTENING TO SOMEONE WHO CANT, TEACH. Knowledge isn't just found in schools asshole. But you keep being you. Have fun with that. Keep regurgitating what you've been programed to say.
Movie you quoted from was 'Full Metal Jacket'.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
A dog’s ass in the pussy? U can’t even comprehend that’s anatomically impossible. U stupid shit. Another uneducated mindless fuck with the inability to understand the sciences u fag. When u have a true intelligent response let me know. In the meantime enjoy ur favorite burger u fucking homosexual! View attachment 560883
Fucking a dog's ass in the pussy is kind of like seeking to hear the sound of one hand clapping. Rather Zen I thought...

"Knowledge isn't found in schools". By this I think he means "I didn't find any knowledge at school. Especially in canine anatomy..."
They're coming for your human horn. A mask won't protect you from that. You'll need an armored codpiece to stay safe.
I'm ready...

1638756828732.png

Fucking a dog's ass in the pussy is kind of like seeking to hear the sound of one hand clapping. Rather Zen I thought...

"Knowledge isn't found in schools". By this I think he means "I didn't find any knowledge at school. Especially in canine anatomy..."
It's tough work to respond when they shoot themselves down so readily. 'Knowledge isn't found in books or schools...'

Well, golly (Gomar Pile accent there...), that sure narrows it down some.

The only trusted information repository then must be the conspiracy theory sites.

So obvious when you see it in black and white.

Last edited:

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Why are all these vaccinated fags still complaining about unvaxxed people, you're safe now aren't you with your vaccine, "less chance of complications!" shut the fuck up already then
Exactly I've been saying this for months, they obviously don't trust the vaccine 🤷‍♂️ and what I find funny is that the government and media are telling the unvaxxed to get the vaccine for protection, but they're also telling the double vaxxed they need a booster because the vaccine won't protect them 🤷‍♂️🤣

Back