Vaccine mandated for construction workers ends badly (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Why are all these vaccinated fags still complaining about unvaxxed people, you're safe now aren't you with your vaccine, "less chance of complications!" shut the fuck up already then

"D.O.A., you're not posting more of your crazy schizophrenic COVID conspiracy theory stuff again!!!"

Attachments

• 1638765012837.png
    1638765012837.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 17

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Exactly I've been saying this for months, they obviously don't trust the vaccine 🤷‍♂️ and what I find funny is that the government and media are telling the unvaxxed to get the vaccine for protection, but they're also telling the double vaxxed they need a booster because the vaccine won't protect them 🤷‍♂️🤣
"Damo0666, you're not taxing your little Downy brain with delusions of understanding even basic epidemiological concepts again!!!"

1638771862973.png

mrln

silent ghost
what are people going to look like after they keep getting booster after booster? seeing how the vax alters the dna. or their off spring,if they can even have any? they going to look like some agent orange recipient?
i want to see these govt officials getting the vax,and not saying they got the vax. i DO NOT trust the govt for one minute. i have ZERO faith in the govt as well.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
"Damo0666, you're not taxing your little Downy brain with delusions of understanding even basic epidemiological concepts again!!!"

View attachment 560945
They have 14 doses(they aren't boosters) lined up for ya bro..Greg Cunt has bought 200 million jabs, You getting all of em? After all, you understand the basic concepts of epidemiology...which obviously means shots every 6 months(will be 3 month intervals soon like UK).

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
They have 14 doses(they aren't boosters) lined up for ya bro..Greg Cunt has bought 200 million jabs, You getting all of em? After all, you understand the basic concepts of epidemiology...which obviously means shots every 3 months(will be 3 month intervals soon like UK) for every gullible fool...
View attachment 560972
1638788353340.png

"Brainfart, don't tell me you've shit your brain again!!!"

Brainfart

View attachment 560976
"Brainfart, don't tell me you've shit your brain again!!!"
Well, are you getting the 14 boosters? That's how many they have bought for you. Here's a bit of reading that a guy of your high intelligence might enjoy...

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Well, are you getting the 14 boosters? That's how many they have bought for you. Here's a bit of reading that a guy of your high intelligence might enjoy...

1638790325338.png

"Brainfart, are you masturbating on Gorgrish again?!!!"

wiggins

Forum Veteran
View attachment 560987

"Brainfart, are you getting all dramatic and girly crying again?!!!"
1638792725681.png

"Brainfart, you haven't been going down to the men's toilets in the Fitzroy Gardens and letting DOA stick his nasty big cock up your arse again?"
"Yes I did. And I won't get the jab."
"
But Brainfart, you just got pooh jabbed again!!!! And everyone on this site is laughing at your crazy zany insane posts about COVID conspiricy theories that you seek to back up with loads of 'evidence' which is all BS and we are all laughing at you becuse you are clearly delusional!!!"
Nah...just wondering how many boosters your gullible ass will handle before you drop dead...
1638793479431.png

"That's another post that's just again insane!!!"

Last edited:

Brainfart

View attachment 560988

"Brainfart, you haven't been going down to the men's toilets in the Fitzroy Gardens and letting DOA stick his nasty big cock up your arse again?"
"Yes I did. And I won't get the jab."
"
But Brainfart, you just got pooh jabbed again!!!! And everyone on this site is laughing at your crazy zany insane posts about COVID conspiricy theories that you seek to back up with loads of 'evidence' which is all BS and we are all laughing at you becuse you are clearly delusional!!!"
Keep getting those boosters, wigger...you are that stupid, you will be lining up for every last one. First it was one jab, then two, now a third...And you still going with it...what a retard you are...
And your edgy attacks are just top shelf...
:triggered:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Keep getting those boosters, wigger...you are that stupid, you will be lining up for every last one. First it was one jab, then two, now a third...And you still going with it...what a retard you are...
And your edgy attacks are just top shelf...
:triggered:
1638796781101.png

"Brainfart, you haven't done poohs in your pants again?!!!"

wiggins

Forum Veteran
You've got the brain capacity of a 5 year old ffs I wouldn't expect you to understand leave the adult talk to the adults little boy
You've got the brain capacity of a 5 year old ffs I wouldn't expect you to understand leave the adult talk to the adults little boy
1638816047146.png

"Damo0666, you're not accusing your vastly intellectually superior betters of being even less intelligent and less educated than you and your equally dumb fuck mate Brainshit (if that is even possible) Again ?!!!"

"Nggho play wiv da little kids'n lev gwon ups to talk gwon up..."

"Damo0666, what's that smell? You haven't done poohs in your big boy diapers again?!!!!"

"Damo0666, can you hear that sound? It's the sound of the entire sane part of this site laughing at you and your fellow bum boys insane Covid ravings about the apocolypse! We're laughing at you!!!!!

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
View attachment 561097
"Damo0666, you're not accusing your vastly intellectually superior betters of being even less intelligent and less educated than you and your equally dumb fuck mate Brainshit (if that is even possible) Again ?!!!"

"Nggho play wiv da little kids'n lev gwon ups to talk gwon up..."

"Damo0666, what's that smell? You haven't done poohs in your big boy diapers again?!!!!"

"Damo0666, can you hear that sound? It's the sound of the entire sane part of this site laughing at you and your fellow bum boys insane Covid ravings about the apocolypse! We're laughing at you!!!!!
You sound like a fucking moron 🤦‍♂️ how old are you 5?

Do you need some attention kid 🤷‍♂️ I think you do, is that your family in the picture you seem to really like it so I'm gonna guess it is and you're mistaken I don't believe in any conspiracy theories regarding covid, I'm simply asking questions about the vaccine which any normal person would do before having something injected in to their bodies,

I have no problem with the vaccine and people who want it that's their choice, just like I have no problem with people who don't want it because we live in a free world and people have the right to choose,

you seem a little angry and upset by what other people do 🤷‍♂️ why do you care so much, is it because you don't have a life and are obsessed with how others live their lives?

you need to calm down, learn how to spell and write, get a grip, get a job, get a woman, lay of the crack pipe and stop showing yourself up online, you come across as mentally retarded

wiggins

Forum Veteran
should have used darts with vaccines instead
totally sound solution to the dumbness problem

1638866721015.png

You sound like a fucking moron 🤦‍♂️ how old are you 5?

Do you need some attention kid 🤷‍♂️ I think you do, is that your family in the picture you seem to really like it so I'm gonna guess it is and you're mistaken I don't believe in any conspiracy theories regarding covid, I'm simply asking questions about the vaccine which any normal person would do before having something injected in to their bodies,

I have no problem with the vaccine and people who want it that's their choice, just like I have no problem with people who don't want it because we live in a free world and people have the right to choose,

you seem a little angry and upset by what other people do 🤷‍♂️ why do you care so much, is it because you don't have a life and are obsessed with how others live their lives?

you need to calm down, learn how to spell and write, get a grip, get a job, get a woman, lay of the crack pipe and stop showing yourself up online, you come across as mentally retarded
1638869963738.png

"Dammo0666, you're not making even more wild, paranoid post are you? Some people are suffering sore throats from laughing at you too much!! You may want to think about them next time..."

Last edited:

IFeelNumb

NewbieX
"I'm in the medical field, therefore I know this vaccine."

Common Human Ego Fuckup.

I'm seeing so much shit coming out of other countries linking aspiration of the needle, as well as the vaccine itself, causing heart inflammation and heart issues in men in their 20s-30s. I've seen more studies showing that our approach to managing a virus with spike proteins is like shooting a fly with a bazooka, we could use smaller chains of spike protein and it would greatly reduce the DNA fuckery happening in your bodies. Turns out that this virus has an ability to stop your DNA from repairing itself, too. Bring on the cancer! Keep taking those boosters, big pharmas gonna love you in about ten years.

How does my dumb ass know this?
A bunch of smart people, all over the place, telling me the same shit.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
totally sound solution to the dumbness problem

View attachment 561208

View attachment 561209
"Dammo0666, you're not making even more wild, paranoid post are you? Some people are suffering sore throats from laughing at you too much!! You may want to think about them next time..."
Oh bless you always so angry and upset, come with facts not insults maybe then you will be taken seriously 🤷‍♂️ I will await your credible facts, but we all know you can't provide such facts

Back